General topics and discussion on Valor.
LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:57 pm

From what I have heard, yes.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:59 pm

lIIITOR2010IIll wrote:If this is the real reason, that's not a good one in my honest opinion, I mean people have to be careful of what they are doing and it is their responsability. Is it temporary?

I don't disagree. However, from a customer service perspective, I understand why eh are doing it.

lIIITOR2010IIll
Knight

Postby lIIITOR2010IIll » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:08 pm

From what I heard, many people aren't happy with that, you can't do what you want to do now, if you want to abandon a world for some reason (too busy irl to play several worlds, can't keep up cos of wars, ...) you should be able to do it just to make it much easier in your world selection, it can become a mess.

Moreover, when you want to abandon a world you have a warning message to let you double check if you are not sure you are gonna abandon the right world. People who complained about this stuff are just the ones that are frustrated of their mistakes but it's not gonna make them come back in their worlds they abandoned by accident.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:31 pm

You can always restart. Gets rid of the cities, at least.

Corgi73
Lancer

Postby Corgi73 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:24 am

I read up but this needs to be fixed, it is very annoying that I can't clean up my world list, and I'm sorry about the guys that did it by accident but as said there is the are you sure thing

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Im pretty sure the problem is that people click abandon on one world, but that world stays open while a world they wanted to play is closed. Its not that people are accidentally barbing the wrong worlds its that the game is doing that...not human error

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Gah now I have a buildup of worlds I can't abandon but don't play in... Quark PLEASE fix this its really annoying. Instead of working in new features, work on bringing back barbing and competitions please.

Matthew618
Lancer

Postby Matthew618 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:01 pm

I can understand barbing mishaps, but it's nice to have a clean world list. It would be great, if while the abandonment issues are resolved, a "hide world" option were to take its place. This could be an option easily accessible from a settings menu. I have a beta world and a 1k world that I would love to see vanish.

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Build your city up past 1,200 with just your hideout and they will cap you and then you can exit the world. The most recently entered world are at the top on your portal list so who cares! I'm in 14 right now :)

Sponge
Knight

Postby Sponge » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:33 am

Before I suggested there should be a delay of a few hours between the player selecting to abandon the world and the player barbing. In this time they should be given the option to cancel abandoning the world if they decide they don't want to leave. This should prevent players barbing accidentally. Also if the delay were made longer (24 hours?) it would in most cases prevent the problem that occurred when players barbed out the second they were attacked which often led to a lot of crossfire.

Return to “General”