Valor down

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Crusader6
Knight

Postby Crusader6 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:18 pm

Bbloksma wrote:Hilly,that scenario has been discussed during the last major crash but.... Do you know the Valor time at any given moment by just looking at your local time? Probably yes as it is an easy add or substract a few hours.
Immagine you have to calculate Valor time by calculating it minus 43 hours and 23 min or sometng like it. Coordinating an action with other players would become a nightmare.

Quark decided to give everybody 50 gold and just extend time based stuff like resource boost, queue extender, etc. with the length of down time so those investments are not diminished.

You don't need to change the Valor clock - just the actions going rolled back to the blackout time.

50 Gold? I got 2k Gold for my nerd teleport suicide in the Semi-Finals which screwed me out of the finals.
Winning a Speed World gives you more than 50 Gold and as such 50 gold to everyone really is a zero net gain.

Its a free game, I was just mentioning (as did Hilly) thoughts on how to best equalize the black out.

Bbloksma
Knight

Postby Bbloksma » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Hey Orlor,
Is that a possible scenario? Do NOT bring up the server as soon as it is possible but first shift ALL running actions to have a start time x hours later then they realy started so that they will end after we can log in again?
Maybe just all attacks. Leave the warehouses for what they are, everyone will have a full warehouse :-)
Do adjust loyalty / influence so it will reflect what it should be relative to the scholar attacks.

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Just get the servers up. Thats all most of us want. Compensate us with gold, extend the booster times, etc. None of this fancy crap. KISS keep it simple stupid

SlurrrPup
Lancer

Postby SlurrrPup » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:29 pm

Agree. Keep It Simple Stupid.... and send gold.

I would like some sort of protection until I log on, in case it comes up while I'm sleeping....wait I don't sleep. What is that?
Pup aka Giacomo Casanova aka Nathan Hale aka Mata Hari

AIXV
Lancer

I demand Compensation...

Postby AIXV » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:41 pm

....For purchased gold in worlds 97, 200, and 226. Your downtime is not allowing me continue play and complete the tasks of finishing these worlds, and with so time and monetary value invested, I demand restitution for my lossesdue to your inabilities to maintain serviceand gameplay.

USER ID: AlXV
INGAME NAME: AlXV
WORLDS 97, 200 and 226.

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:07 pm

AIXV wrote:....For purchased gold in worlds 97, 200, and 226. Your downtime is not allowing me continue play and complete the tasks of finishing these worlds, and with so time and monetary value invested, I demand restitution for my lossesdue to your inabilities to maintain serviceand gameplay.

USER ID: AlXV
INGAME NAME: AlXV
WORLDS 97, 200 and 226.

I love demands... haha. What are you going to do? Really....? Grow up
It's not down for just you, everyone is on hold. It's not like I'm taking your cities right now.

Rhino542
Lancer

Postby Rhino542 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Lol, true. Demanding gets you no where. Would like more than 50 gold though. 50 won't replace troops I have lost. Or if they can make it to where I lost nothing would be better. The down time doesn't matter. It's a pain but happens.

AleGuzzler
Lancer

Postby AleGuzzler » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Seriously.... I totally agree that if you have been "damaged" by the down time more than everyone else, you are due a monetary (gold) compensation in the exact amount you have lost. Please provide proof that you have been inconvenienced, hurt, injured, pained, aggrevated more than everyone else to collect.

This is the real world and in the real world, crash happens. I suggest a 12 hour truce imparted on all players in all worlds to protect everyone against re-entry damage. If you're absent for more than 12 hours, you're not a true gamer anyway. ;D

Cheers...

Ugg
Lancer

Postby Ugg » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Aixv u are an idiot,it's a game people!so Wat if u can't play for 24hrs try havin sum fun in real life maybe??

cattiebrie
Knight

Postby cattiebrie » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Chaser loved the hitler valor video by the way. :) glad they let you post it. All the worlds im in have seen it and they love it. As for valor being down. I just hope they get it fixed soon. And I am able to play again. Im sure whatever compensation that is given out will be adequate. The last time it went down I was more then happy with how they dealt with everything. Sucks that it happened again but hopefully this will push them harder into making sure it wont happen anymore. Love the game and will continue playing no matter what. Compensation or not for money spent and lost. Just give me back valor!

Return to “General”