Best TBS world out there.

General topics and discussion on Valor.
chimbinh
Knight

Best TBS world out there.

Postby chimbinh » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:55 pm

I have heard a lot of people complaining about the new TBS worlds are too fast, too easy, and the cleaning up is boring.
Just want to throw this out there that if you have pro enemies, even 1k world can last forever and even more intense then the old 53k worlds.
World 188 has opened for almost 3 months and war started after 3rd week. Right now there are 3 guilds left. First and second worlds are enemies and each has over 500 cities. Third guild only has over 100 cities after 3 months but they show no sign of giving up and they are ally with the first guild. We are attacking and defending cities everyday.
If I wake up only lose 1 or 2 cities, that's a good day because I get 3-4 cities a day. Anyone goes to bed with less than 20k defense troops in "danger cities" will wake up lost it.
I'm confident to announce World 188 is the best TBS world since the started of Trial By Sword. And it's only a 1k world.

Our enemies has come up with a very new and weird strategy. They all changed their name to be the same as 1 member, WilliamTheBold. Just different in "o and 0", " cappital i and lower L"... I wish I could share the screen shot, it's hillarious.

Any one thinks they are in a good world, please share the experience :)
VVP - Love Swimming In Red Sea ;)

W188 Or SpeedWorlds ;)

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Does not sound nearly as awesome as 5-10 guilds with thousands of cities duking it out. When Android gets valor Im deleting it off my phone. Sad to see such a cool game crash and burn.

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Oops. Lol. When android gets TBS*↑

SlurrrPup
Lancer

Postby SlurrrPup » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Ben says 'hi'
Pup aka Giacomo Casanova aka Nathan Hale aka Mata Hari

Recoil
Lancer

Postby Recoil » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:34 pm

hi Ben

I agree with the above. A lot of fun and the enemy makes it that way.

Love to hate you guys :)

Recoil
Lancer

Postby Recoil » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:45 pm

SlurrrPup wrote:Ben says 'hi'

Hi Ben

I agree completely with the above post. I love to hate those guys. They are excellent

:)

MemyselfandI
Lancer

You're So Vain

Postby MemyselfandI » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:23 am

chimbinh wrote:I have heard a lot of people complaining about the new TBS worlds are too fast, too easy, and the cleaning up is boring.
Just want to throw this out there that if you have pro enemies, even 1k world can last forever and even more intense then the old 53k worlds.
World 188 has opened for almost 3 months and war started after 3rd week. Right now there are 3 guilds left. First and second worlds are enemies and each has over 500 cities. Third guild only has over 100 cities after 3 months but they show no sign of giving up and they are ally with the first guild. We are attacking and defending cities everyday.
If I wake up only lose 1 or 2 cities, that's a good day because I get 3-4 cities a day. Anyone goes to bed with less than 20k defense troops in "danger cities" will wake up lost it.
I'm confident to announce World 188 is the best TBS world since the started of Trial By Sword. And it's only a 1k world.

Our enemies has come up with a very new and weird strategy. They all changed their name to be the same as 1 member, WilliamTheBold. Just different in "o and 0", " cappital i and lower L"... I wish I could share the screen shot, it's hillarious.

Any one thinks they are in a good world, please share the experience :)

The song should have been written about your guild. We thought it was hilarious to see it also, but the strategy has little to do with 188.

Recoil
Lancer

Postby Recoil » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:02 pm

We assumed as much since it is useless while we already know which William is which.

ShinigamiRyu
Lancer

Postby ShinigamiRyu » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:17 am

Oh we had, yes, until my leader start recruit reds n reds n more reds lol

Crusader6
Knight

Postby Crusader6 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:02 pm

LOL,

MM&I - we know what it was for, GW: Where folks did not necessarily know who was who, and your sleep times.
Don't worry about that, VVP, I and a few others that are not playing GW1 seriously, entered and part of our guild charter is to give up sleep times on the various William The Bold's.

Return to “General”