Dear Quark... Re: Guild World FAIL

General topics and discussion on Valor.
LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:38 am

When you take the attention span of many people into account, W51 is ancient history - LOL
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:41 am

LordFirefall wrote:When you take the attention span of many people into account, W51 is ancient history - LOL

That actually made me laugh. lol
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

Lannie1977
Lancer

Postby Lannie1977 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:16 am

Well well, ain't you a proud gold spender dirtysouthatl. Players like you have no true skills in playing valor. Your deep pockets have cost valor some really hard core gamers, but I guess valor strives off players like you. I for one hate coiners who believe that reaching academy status in a few days makes them good players, well guess what? You are far from good, you are just a whining loser who doesn't k ow how to play without the use of coins. I hope you retire so we can get back to the fun that valor use to offer. I was so happy that coins couldn't be used to player TOC. True players with tactics were the ones who made it through.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Lannie1977 wrote:Well well, ain't you a proud gold spender dirtysouthatl. Players like you have no true skills in playing valor. Your deep pockets have cost valor some really hard core gamers, but I guess valor strives off players like you. I for one hate coiners who believe that reaching academy status in a few days makes them good players, well guess what? You are far from good, you are just a whining loser who doesn't k ow how to play without the use of coins. I hope you retire so we can get back to the fun that valor use to offer. I was so happy that coins couldn't be used to player TOC. True players with tactics were the ones who made it through.

now that right there REALLY made me laugh. i can assure you i don't need gold to play this game sunshine. Been around for quite awhile and as I've stated before, the most i use is typically to keep resource boosters running and queue extender running. That does NOT win worlds. I have won 3 TBS worlds now sans "deep pockets". I shall let this slide because I'm about to go into "getting deleted" territory by Orlor if I continue the countless reasons you sir are a complete moron for the statement above.

Also, where do you think these players that drop money in the game from GET THE GOLD. That's right. SPEED WORLDS. If you click on the profile of some of the players that have said deep pockets, you'll see this gold medal that indicates they've won a certain amount of speed worlds. HEY GUESS WHAT THE REWARD WAS. So why don't you start pointing that finger at Quark for the gold using in TBS worlds.

Lannie1977
Lancer

Postby Lannie1977 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:53 am

Hahahha, I wonder how much speed worlds you have won ? Speed worlds doesn't necessarily mean deep pockets. I know a guy who I believe have won the most speed worlds yet he doesn't manipulate the use of the amount of gold he has. Some players are just not capable of playing this game without the use of gold. And gold doesn't guarantee you success. I have been playing for more than 3 years now and have seen a lot of things happen to know that. FYI I am a he and not a she :)

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:33 am

I completely agree you DSA !

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:58 am

i can say, as a member of a 'gold-using' guild. gold does not make you good. but maintaining your status when the world wants to gang up on the 'evil coiners'... does make you good. leading in points, kst, ksa, and ksd is a direct result of using said gold to go through a world with a handful of allies against the world and maintaining that status throughout. gold is gold and the game has gold. deal with it. with that said, i'm not in the guild world so i can't comment on it. but spending gold in the guild world.. only seems logical. i've seen how some guilds are winning their tbs worlds and it's quite sad. i'd much rather win using gold and fighting everyone than having 4 sister guilds in a 1k and then merging down and trading cities. so... i choose gold. whether its bought or earned.
-enjoythefall
w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

Lannie1977
Lancer

Postby Lannie1977 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:29 am

fortheLOVE wrote:i can say, as a member of a 'gold-using' guild. gold does not make you good. but maintaining your status when the world wants to gang up on the 'evil coiners'... does make you good. leading in points, kst, ksa, and ksd is a direct result of using said gold to go through a world with a handful of allies against the world and maintaining that status throughout. gold is gold and the game has gold. deal with it. with that said, i'm not in the guild world so i can't comment on it. but spending gold in the guild world.. only seems logical. i've seen how some guilds are winning their tbs worlds and it's quite sad. i'd much rather win using gold and fighting everyone than having 4 sister guilds in a 1k and then merging down and trading cities. so... i choose gold. whether its bought or earned.

I agree with you there mate, I have experience this in a world. We dropped in a 1k world with 25 players from our team and got owned only because another guild joined with a total of 3 guild which took us out when we were #1 in the world. Soon after they disband 2 of their guild so they could win the world. It's sad when you have to do stuff like that to win a world. The last guild standing need to have more stringent ways to win. I believe every city needs to be cap to win such a world.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:47 am

fortheLOVE wrote:i can say, as a member of a 'gold-using' guild. gold does not make you good. but maintaining your status when the world wants to gang up on the 'evil coiners'... does make you good. leading in points, kst, ksa, and ksd is a direct result of using said gold to go through a world with a handful of allies against the world and maintaining that status throughout. gold is gold and the game has gold. deal with it. with that said, i'm not in the guild world so i can't comment on it. but spending gold in the guild world.. only seems logical. i've seen how some guilds are winning their tbs worlds and it's quite sad. i'd much rather win using gold and fighting everyone than having 4 sister guilds in a 1k and then merging down and trading cities. so... i choose gold. whether its bought or earned.

Yea those 4 allied guilds joining 1k worlds rule don't they. FYI, they don't always win. We've been able to prove that point 3 times now. Actually in 160 my guild had to go up against an alliance that included 4 branches and we only had our one. We ended up fighting until their four came down to one guild. We only lost I think somewhere around 5 players, but 3 of them restarted and we ended up merging with the left over guild that we'd been fighting the entire time and now have an interesting mix for Guardians.

Also in 160 it was two guilds that used coins going at each others throats for a solid 2 months. It was probably the most fun I've had in a world in a very long time. Kept us awake 24/7 but it was fun. We like 5k worlds over 1k worlds due to wanting our entire guild and not believing in this "oh you win this world, then we will win the next one" thing. It's stupid. I consider that cheating more than us that spend gold. You guys that keep jumping from world to world with your 100 large alliance are the ones cheating. There is no honor in that. It's pathetic.

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:02 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:Yea those 4 allied guilds joining 1k worlds rule don't they. FYI, they don't always win. We've been able to prove that point 3 times now. Actually in 160 my guild had to go up against an alliance that included 4 branches and we only had our one. We ended up fighting until their four came down to one guild. We only lost I think somewhere around 5 players, but 3 of them restarted and we ended up merging with the left over guild that we'd been fighting the entire time and now have an interesting mix for Guardians.

Also in 160 it was two guilds that used coins going at each others throats for a solid 2 months. It was probably the most fun I've had in a world in a very long time. Kept us awake 24/7 but it was fun. We like 5k worlds over 1k worlds due to wanting our entire guild and not believing in this "oh you win this world, then we will win the next one" thing. It's stupid. I consider that cheating more than us that spend gold. You guys that keep jumping from world to world with your 100 large alliance are the ones cheating. There is no honor in that. It's pathetic.

i won't call it cheating. but i will gladly call it PATHETIC. compete. attacked. get attacked. defend. repeat. that is the nature of the game.
not. attack. your 43 other buddies attack. then the other 43. then back to you so you can rebuild with no chance of having to defend. then rotating who gives cities to who so you can win the world is again.... PATHETIC.
-enjoythefall

w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

Return to “General”