Guild world 2

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Kevin32402
Lancer

Postby Kevin32402 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:44 am

It's so funny how people say they know why gw's are only only half full. Look at the lists alot of gold spenders didnt join which only leaves the final conclusion of REAL LIFE. The weathers breaking and even myself don't like to play when it's nice outside. Everyone knows I don't spend this much gold but yet I'm always at the top of the carts. My average on a world is $300 total but I wanted to help our guild grow. If I started capping day 2 then I could see the crying but we haven't attacked anyone yet. Its crazy how much crying comes from someone else spending their own money. Please don't take gw seriously and just abandon to make it easier for the ones that are.

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:56 am

kevin, i was still waiting to bring you along to a world from 75... lol
-enjoythefall
w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

Kevin32402
Lancer

Postby Kevin32402 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:03 am

FTL I should have joined you guys in 75 but I'm loyal to my guys as everyone knows. I also learned a lesson in 75 about dropping out of guild and fighting a few guilds at once by yourself. Stupid stupid stupid lol. At the end of the day I never got taken out and my cities are still named ksd king. Those were the days and when I come back ill see who's still playing and maybe we'll drop into a new world. My kakao id is kevin3242.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:06 am

NO STEALING KEVIN FROM US! He belongs to us now! *mom has spoken*
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:07 am

Kevin32402 wrote:It's so funny how people say they know why gw's are only only half full. Look at the lists alot of gold spenders didnt join which only leaves the final conclusion of REAL LIFE. The weathers breaking and even myself don't like to play when it's nice outside. Everyone knows I don't spend this much gold but yet I'm always at the top of the carts. My average on a world is $300 total but I wanted to help our guild grow. If I started capping day 2 then I could see the crying but we haven't attacked anyone yet. Its crazy how much crying comes from someone else spending their own money. Please don't take gw seriously and just abandon to make it easier for the ones that are.

wait so should we just abandon it and give it to the ones that are super ****ed? lol
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

LordAndrew5151
Lancer

Postby LordAndrew5151 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Dang, guess can't give opinions in here anymore I suppose

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:56 am

LordAndrew5151 wrote:Dang, guess can't give opinions in here anymore I suppose

with any opinion you give that takes a moral position or defines your thoughts about something that people are passionate about in life, there will ALWAYS be a rebuttal. whether it's gun control, valor, education reform or abortion. when an opinion is asserted. a counter argument will always be presented. it is the way of things.
-enjoythefall

w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

bkray1
Lancer

Postby bkray1 » Sun May 05, 2013 12:36 pm

Kevin32402 wrote:It's so funny how people say they know why gw's are only only half full. Look at the lists alot of gold spenders didnt join which only leaves the final conclusion of REAL LIFE. The weathers breaking and even myself don't like to play when it's nice outside. Everyone knows I don't spend this much gold but yet I'm always at the top of the carts. My average on a world is $300 total but I wanted to help our guild grow. If I started capping day 2 then I could see the crying but we haven't attacked anyone yet. Its crazy how much crying comes from someone else spending their own money. Please don't take gw seriously and just abandon to make it easier for the ones that are.

LOL if 300.00 on average isn't spending a lot on a world, I'm scared to ask what is? With a 300.00 dollar lead, I'd laugh if you didn't own the world especially with the rest of your guild doing the same.

The crying, however doesn't come from others spending money. It comes from the lack of balance it creates within the world. If you think you would be in the same spot without using gold and the advantages it creates, then well you you rode the special bus to school.

I can't complain about using gold, and I've certainly used it myself, however there is such an imbalance in these new worlds, especially the 1k worlds that its not even remotely fun unless you buy your way to the top. There is no skill in these worlds, its simply Pay to Win.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun May 05, 2013 1:11 pm

bkray1 wrote:LOL if 300.00 on average isn't spending a lot on a world, I'm scared to ask what is? With a 300.00 dollar lead, I'd laugh if you didn't own the world especially with the rest of your guild doing the same.

The crying, however doesn't come from others spending money. It comes from the lack of balance it creates within the world. If you think you would be in the same spot without using gold and the advantages it creates, then well you you rode the special bus to school.

I can't complain about using gold, and I've certainly used it myself, however there is such an imbalance in these new worlds, especially the 1k worlds that its not even remotely fun unless you buy your way to the top. There is no skill in these worlds, its simply Pay to Win.

$20 a week for 15 weeks equals $300. Most people spend more than that a week on coffee. Queue Extender and Resource Boost could take up a little less than half that, toss in a few Instant Spies here and there or Medics and Prestige, and $300 doesn't last too long. Many of us have full time jobs that pay well and this game is one of our few vices. I've got a doctor, an architect, a mason, a few builders, a few tech consultants and some sales guys in my guilds, so we do have money to spend when we want.

Even in 1k worlds with gold spenders, this game is still more balanced that comparable games I've played in the past. If you feel 1k worlds are too biased towards gold spenders, move to 5k worlds where you have a better chance. As for the GWs, I'm sure there's enough gold and skill to go around, to at least have a decent battle. This isn't like today's schools. Not everyone is going to get a trophy. Sorta like real life.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Jothemaster
Guardian

Postby Jothemaster » Mon May 06, 2013 5:39 am

bkray1 wrote:LOL if 300.00 on average isn't spending a lot on a world, I'm scared to ask what is? With a 300.00 dollar lead, I'd laugh if you didn't own the world especially with the rest of your guild doing the same.

Ypu want to know what a lot of gold is? Well, talk to Que471 he spends like 1k$ on gold in first 2-3 days of playing a new world. And yes, I'm guilty to spending about 80-100$ on gold at the beginning of a world, but that is only about 1 month of spies, boosters, queue, medics, prestige, truce, and loot. Not that much.
Member of the w66 Kick Ass Crew
Kakao: Jothemaster (name is MAJORASXWRATH)
IGNS: MAJORASXWRATH
WRATHXOFXMAJORA
MyDreamMods
TheTrolkin
See Yall Fallin Down That Big Deep Hole =).

Return to “General”