Yay for you quark!!

General topics and discussion on Valor.
kaotyc
Lancer

Yay for you quark!!

Postby kaotyc » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:39 am

Well done team, you have your game up after how many days?? When are you going to sort out players boosts/extenders? Maybe you will just relie on players buying more? Fantanastic effort guys btw, only game I've ever played where I've had a downtime, not to mention the length, then I have to chase the boosts I previously had.... All good for the peeps who keep kissing your butts for how wonderful you are, just get the **** sorted and players may stay...

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Maybe you should quit yer bitchin

Superior1

Postby Superior1 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Aethlstan wrote:Maybe you should quit yer bitchin

I second that!

Parks
Lancer

Postby Parks » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Well when your paying for a service and there are grey areas and unanswered questions, you should exspect to have unhappy players. I don't know a great deal about servers. But why would a company bring the server back up not give any players a heads up Or a time and date. Or even common sence bring it back the same vt it when it went down. And on top of it all not have all the boosters and Query extenders back for the players who payed for them. The player that are not bitching are probably the players the paying players pay for.

mclueppers2
Knight

Postby mclueppers2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Superior1 at least you're Lion of Valor. Why don't you try to point frustrated people to game support instead of asking them to shut their mouths up? Is this why and how you became Lion?

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:15 pm

You too lueppers. Shut it.

mclueppers2
Knight

Postby mclueppers2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Aethlstan wrote:You too lueppers. Shut it.

Last time I checked you were not in charge of telling who to speak. Swallow it up and calm down!

Superior1

Postby Superior1 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:15 pm

I give my input based on what is said and when it is evident that one just wants to run there mouth there is no reason to ask them to take it support. Frustration is no excuse for vulgarity and a bad attitude! If one has an issue they need to speak properly or ya shut there mouth. Negativity gets us no where!!!

Greenthorne
Knight

Postby Greenthorne » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Our compensation plan was meant to help address the potential boosters that were lost as well as show our appreciation for the patience shown during this downtime. If you have additional feedback regarding this, feel free to contact our support here.
Useful Links:
Have a question? Submit a ticket here!
Valor on Facebook
Valor on Twitter
Official Valor Website

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Don't want to come across like I'm whining, but the way this has worked out, everyone has received the same compensation.

I had all res and queue extender active - as did alot of others - yet we are receiving the same compensation as people that lost virtually nothing.
I'm sure there will be alot of people contacting you on this one.
┏( -_-)┛..::LtFarrk::..┗(-_- )┓

Return to “General”