So how long is it going to take for support

General topics and discussion on Valor.
DirtySouthATL
Guardian

So how long is it going to take for support

Postby DirtySouthATL » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:24 am

to respond to the insane amount of tickets they received last night and today regarding the boosters and queue extender days that were lost for the PAYING customers?

I was really stoked about the compensation, but for those of us that actually spend money in this game who lost almost 4 days worth of their purchases, i'm a bit annoyed.

I'd also like to know when this compensation promised from the CEO will be rolled out because my boosters are about to wear off. I know several players who don't even have them running anymore and are growing even more infuriated with Quark.

Come on guys. Pick up the customer service level a wee bit please.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

Greenthorne
Knight

Postby Greenthorne » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:07 pm

Hey there!

They're working very hard to get to all of the tickets as a result of our letter from the CEO. The post stated that we hope to get the prizes out within a few days, though we are doing our best to make it sooner.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Thanks for giving Orlor a break and responding. I'd just like to see that my ticket that was submitted as soon as the game came back online wasn't still sitting in "awaiting assignment" status :(

Greenthorne
Knight

Postby Greenthorne » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:24 pm

I'll be around to do what I can to help. I'll introduce myself later :)

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:30 pm

One more point with this. Y'all not only had us without growth for almost 4 days, but now you are seriously slowing down folks who are waiting for the boosters and extender to kick in. You've had a full 24 hours since being online again. The last time this took place it only took you 12 hours to compensate players.

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Extender didnt kick in for me. My boosters kicked in but i should have had 3 1/2 days added back to my queue but it hasnt kicked in yet. Is whatwe lost during the delay going to kick back in?

Rhino542
Lancer

Postby Rhino542 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Got my small. Amount of comp. it sucked.!!

Mach1n3d
Lancer

Postby Mach1n3d » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:02 am

why can I not ever post on this? it is quite upsetting that my voice cannot be heard

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:38 am

Rhino542 wrote:Got my small. Amount of comp. it sucked.!!

Lets consider a few things. If you are a gold spender, you didn't lose any money during the outage (Quark has already said queue extender and other subscriptions will have days added on - they just haven't got to that yet). If you're not a gold spender, you're getting 250 GP in gold and items you wouldn't have had otherwise.

What have you materially lost to make you feel like you deserve a bigger reward? What do you think would be a sufficient reward?
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:09 am

LordFirefall wrote:Lets consider a few things. If you are a gold spender, you didn't lose any money during the outage (Quark has already said queue extender and other subscriptions will have days added on - they just haven't got to that yet). If you're not a gold spender, you're getting 250 GP in gold and items you wouldn't have had otherwise.

What have you materially lost to make you feel like you deserve a bigger reward? What do you think would be a sufficient reward?

i believe i made a comment to this effect in another location. and i agree with firefall. if you're a gold spender, what's another 100 gold. and if you're not, you get free stuff. go play the game now that it is up, send your tickets as they come up. and support will sort through the mad amounts of tickets as quickly as the HUMANLY can. they are not machines and do need time off. with that said, your purchases will be fixed and you will get them back. in the meantime. purchase more and when the old stuff is added back it will be like a present. i would hate to sort through some 200 odd worlds to try to find who's who that had purchases running. in fact, i wouldn't. =) so they're better than i.
-enjoythefall
w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

Return to “General”