Neighborhood not loading

General topics and discussion on Valor.
AKhotline
Knight

Neighborhood not loading

Postby AKhotline » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:49 pm

My neighborhood is not loading, even my own city isn't loading, I had played many worlds but this one is my first to do this, I refresh the page at over places and it shows up but then later the cities go away, I need help, I have pictures if you want to look at them just ask me and I can email them to you, but first what should I do?

AKhotline
Knight

Postby AKhotline » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:45 am

Most of my guild in R32, having the same problem can someone help

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:09 am

This sounds like a very difficult problem to play with. I would suggest that you open a ticket with the support team so that they can look in to this problem, especially if others are having the same problem.
The details of how are linked in my signature at the bottom of this post.
I am assuming that you have tried restarting the application and waiting a few minutes before opening it again, as most of the communication problems can be reset this way.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

TYC
Lancer

Postby TYC » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:48 am

You know... I did. I told the support team that I restarted the app by double tapping my iPhone. I was then told to reinstall the app at all.
Clearly, it's a server-app issue which happens a few times a day. Reinstalling isn't really a fix.

Mel
Lancer

Postby Mel » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:09 am

it is 13:10 GMT , long past your server maintain time 9:00 GMT .
server respond is dead slow , always tell you to check your internet conection
I am playing on two apple device , other internet APP are working perfectly fast.
If you are doing something on your server , please send note to players front table..!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 am

Are you still currently having connection issues Mel? If so please contact the support team by looking at my signature.

TYC and AKhotline it sounds like the map error with no cities showing up is a problem with the device connecting with our server. Reinstalling Valor completely resets this so hopefully the map shows up properly again. If you are still having issues please be sure to respond to that support ticket and let the support team know that.

Hobnostic
Lancer

Postby Hobnostic » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:28 am

I just reinstalled app and so far it has solved the problem... For now.

Shrek
Lancer

Postby Shrek » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:36 pm

OMG ITS NOT A PROBLEM WITH ANY DEVICE AND REINSTALLING THE APP DOESNT WORK! This issue came to the game first time after the server update 1/10/2012! Its so annoying when I have scholar and unable to conquer any cities and unable to farm barbarians! PLEASE fix this! Many people in my guild has the same problem and its the game or servers or something the problem lies within, not our devices. Sorry for being so ****ed off but im ****ed off, lol.

Return to “General”