Crashes

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Sandbird
Lancer

Crashes

Postby Sandbird » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:43 am

Lots and lots of them. When i open war reports my app crashes. It started yesterday and since then i have reinstalled the app 4 times. Sometimes the map doesnt autorefresh also. But what ****es me off mostly is the crashes. And please dont say tell support about cause i sent them 3 tickets and 0 replies back. I just want to see if i am the only one or this bug is common.

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:49 am

Have you tried restarting your iDevice?

Sandbird
Lancer

Postby Sandbird » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:57 am

Yup.
This whole thing started when i captures a second city. Thats when i was getting reports from 2 cities. Now if i attack a city from my second town and see the report when i am on the 1st down rhen 80% crash. But then again when i attack a specific city then at the report whichever town i am in the game will crash

HYBRID
Knight

Postby HYBRID » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 am

The more cities I get the worse it gets if they don't fix it soon this will be my last world! And yes the delay sux! And the fact that I keep loosing troops, double troops coming back saying I have 40k in troops so the farm is over full attack reports all messed up shows incoming attacks from two days ago and I can go on and on! Fix it playmesh

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:50 am

You arent the only one to receive this problem.

The PlayMesh team are doing various updates to the reports functionality of the game client which will hopefully be available in the next release.

The only people that can address this problem for you is the support team and the fact that you have already contacted them is the best thing for you to do. I wish that i could personally help you with this problem but im afraid i cant, but i will tell you that you are not the only one, and this functionality is being looked at.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Sandbird
Lancer

Postby Sandbird » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:34 pm

Send sone troops to darm 233,301 and if your client doesnt crash i'll aend you 1000 quarry

Sandbird
Lancer

Postby Sandbird » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Crap even the forum is messed up. I see brown text while i am typing on a brown background. Lord ....

Return to “General”