Does anyone else feel like quark has just straight up abandoned us?

General topics and discussion on Valor.
DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Does anyone else feel like quark has just straight up abandoned us?

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:27 pm

I mean we've heard nothing from them in months now other than Titan release and Legacy worlds. They are now throwing 1k winners into worlds with 5k winners for Guild World torture. *that's kind of ringing a bell*

I feel like we are just paying for them to continue their development on their new game. This makes me sad.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:34 pm

We continue to work on things behind the scenes including some bug fixes.

The reason for the guild world change is to make sure there are actually new guild worlds.
If this change wasn't made the wait for a new guild world would of been way too long.

There should actually be some news in the future about some new "stuff" coming for
Valor.

I will get more into detail about that once I am able to.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:36 am

Thx Orlor informing us that your headquarter hasn't been nuked by aliens invaders, or been destroyed by a volcano apparition...

Now that we know that all of you Quark employees are alive, will we have some more answer in this website?
Will there be any news, as updating the world's winners lists (that hasn't been done since, let's see, the discovery of the electricity), etc...?

Or as Jesus or Marie, you're appearing in order us to come time to time hoping to meet you again here?

Xanion
Lancer

Postby Xanion » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:23 pm

MyName999 wrote:Thx Orlor informing us that your headquarter hasn't been nuked by aliens invaders, or been destroyed by a volcano apparition...

Now that we know that all of you Quark employees are alive, will we have some more answer in this website?
Will there be any news, as updating the world's winners lists (that hasn't been done since, let's see, the discovery of the electricity), etc...?

Or as Jesus or Marie, you're appearing in order us to come time to time hoping to meet you again here?

And please Orlor, do also inform us on the Android version. You have thousands of players out there on Android and we all feel like you leave us outside in the cold. When will there be a new version for Android that comes a little bit close to the IOS version.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:56 pm

The upcoming "stuff" previously mentioned will most likely be for both Android and iOS Valor.

There is no ETA for any Android only features.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am

I'm curious to see what this "stuff" is.

I'd like to see 5k worlds come back by at least January. You've had your fun with Legacy

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:19 pm

i say legacy and 5ks or just stay with legacy

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:35 am

KingEvo wrote:i say legacy and 5ks or just stay with legacy

I agree. The only worlds I enjoy currently is the 5k standard and the 30k legacy. Although any standard worlds are now a big waste of time. All it involves is joining an alliance of 5, killing the random guilds, and rotating who gets to go to guild worlds. Nobody really cares about the action in standard worlds, it's just a queue for guilds to rotate who moves on. It defeats the initial purpose of "last guild standing".

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:41 pm

that is why i like the legacy worlds.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:55 am

KingEvo wrote:i say legacy and 5ks or just stay with legacy

1k worlds are annoying. I would much rather those be done away with than the 5k worlds.

Legacy is just too long and drawn out for my attention span. At least I can finish up a 5k in a couple of months vs a year

Return to “General”