Does anyone else feel like quark has just straight up abandoned us?

General topics and discussion on Valor.
MidevilMonk
Knight

Postby MidevilMonk » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:08 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:1k worlds are annoying. I would much rather those be done away with than the 5k worlds.

Unfortunately, from what I have seen, 1k worlds seem to be more profitable for them.

It would be really nice to bring back some of the 36k worlds, but with the improvements & fixes that we have been asking for. It is sad that there are core things that we have wanted as customers, but they have not listened to us (most likely because the changes that we are looking for require a game redesign). Its sad to see, but ultimately without these, the game will start to die as I no longer see the number of new players that used to join the game and stay.

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:34 am

Remove 1k and Guild Worlds, bring back 5k, and have 15k (not 30k) Legacy Worlds. Quark would win, and players would be happy.
Unfortunately, as MidevilMonk pointed out, Quark turns 1k worlds much faster therefore making more money. Only Quark wins, and that's all that matters to them anymore.

Executioner
Lancer

Postby Executioner » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:37 am

Well I think legacy are perfect as they are. I will not play anymore standart world. Because the guild worlds are just about gold and not about skills.

In a legacy u can play AND have a Reallife. I love that.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:45 am

Executioner wrote:Well I think legacy are perfect as they are. I will not play anymore standart world. Because the guild worlds are just about gold and not about skills.

In a legacy u can play AND have a Reallife. I love that.

Hey thanks for that by the way. Considering a lot of us have put in a lot of hours/days/weeks/months for you only for you to leave us.... Apparently we have no skills whatsoever and have always used gold to gain our KSA scores.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:57 am

oh and FYI, guild worlds are a joke.

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:53 am

Re: gold. I think the advantage of gold usage in the TBS worlds destroys the balance of a game much more than was possible in old style worlds.

As for all the world options - there's too many options for player base size. Legacy should be smaller. They are sucking up the entire player base as they are.
1k worlds are too small - far too easy to recruit the world down. I'm interested to potentially see something more like a 2.5k world.

On guild worlds - like most players, I've had invitations to a few. I haven't even considered playing one because I feel the gold balance really becomes an issue there.

As for the future.. The game seems to have changed from a relatively steady stream of income with a decent future, to one that has a huge income but will likely burn out very quickly. The same players that regularly pay a bit each world are the same ones noticing how big an advantage it gives.
┏( -_-)┛..::LtFarrk::..┗(-_- )┓

Executioner
Lancer

Postby Executioner » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:02 am

Dirty not everything I say or post goes direct ure way! And to set things clear once and 4 all- I left gw because I can't go along with ur actions. And I warned u multiple times b4. So if u want to do this discus in the open rooms- do it right and fair.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:41 am

Executioner wrote:Dirty not everything I say or post goes direct ure way! And to set things clear once and 4 all- I left gw because I can't go along with ur actions. And I warned u multiple times b4. So if u want to do this discus in the open rooms- do it right and fair.

Consider it dropped.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Dirty always so fisty

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:28 am

kingevo wrote:dirty always so fisty

grammar!!!!!!