Does anyone else feel like quark has just straight up abandoned us?

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:36 am

@MyName999

Putting info that is learned from a support ticket is fine, but not copying/pasting a transcript or in your case the entire screen shots.

rrbailey89
Lancer

Postby rrbailey89 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Orlor please tell us that in the near future we can expect TBS update and other IOS features coming to android.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:34 am

The features we are currently working on are mostly both for iOS and Android versions of Valor. When those features are closer to being released then more information will be available regarding them.

mcliam117
Lancer

Postby mcliam117 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:04 pm

I also think that Quark has abandoned me! Our world, I mean. In 342, the guild list, having all of them dead or under the point limit the list has still not refresehed, leaving me as a crown confused of who to target next.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:48 am

How about pushing out 5k worlds vs these stupid 1k worlds. Let people keep their legacy worlds and lone wolf worlds, but PLEASE give us the 5k worlds back.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

ftony1
Lancer

Postby ftony1 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:30 pm

For once me and DSA agree on something. Now who would have thought that would happen. LOL. Bring back the 5k TBS worlds please.

mcliam117
Lancer

Postby mcliam117 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:30 pm

I agree with the person above me, 5K's need to return! 1K is too fast and legacy too slow, we need a balance!

rrbailey89
Lancer

Postby rrbailey89 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:49 am

How about the ability to clear up our world list in portal..

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:01 pm

DirtySouthATL wrote:How about pushing out 5k worlds vs these stupid 1k worlds. Let people keep their legacy worlds and lone wolf worlds, but PLEASE give us the 5k worlds back.

What works for one doesn't always work for all. As stated by another player; quark likely makes more money from 1k than they did with 5k. Financially it makes sense why they'd make the choice to cut 5k and not 1k. If it was just 5k and legacy, guild worlds would take forever to fill up, would they not?

That being said, I see no reason why quark can't upgrade their hardware, bring back 5k, and make everyone happy.

Btw, for the people that are saying quark abandoned us; think twice next time you're under attack and can actually find them. In w110 I had almost 700 incoming and could only find around 80 of them. At least they are hot fixing the big bugs like that, and shows they are still here, still care. Have any of you played champs? Aside from the matchmaking putting me up against people that paid out the ying yang for the best champs, it's actually really fun and is a unique twist on strategy games of its like that were, before champs, turn based and boring.

-Achilles😘
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

MidevilMonk
Knight

Postby MidevilMonk » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:27 am

Benfrom300 wrote:Btw, for the people that are saying quark abandoned us; think twice next time you're under attack and can actually find them.

Achilles, the thing that irritates me on this matter is not once did I see any mention of this being fixed/improved. As far as I know we get occasional updates, but for what?

Benfrom300 wrote:Have any of you played champs?

This is irrelevant. I started playing Valor for strategy (which Champs has), but stayed because of the camaraderie (which Champs does not have). Also, because they started working on a new game, doesn't mean that they can no longer provide us updates. I guess that is what is at the heart of my issues. All we ever hear is that they are working on issues, but which ones and when do they expect to be done (double/triple estimations and surprise me when they are early)?

Return to “General”