Valor is about Turnover

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Br0wncoat
Knight

Valor is about Turnover

Postby Br0wncoat » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Quark cares very little for the needs of the current players and rather focuses on the new players and anyone spending gold. Who can blame them? Still, making promises for changes and then delivering nothing is quite frustrating. I know the ONLY reason I still play is because of the players I've come to know and respect. Ironically, most of that happens through chat apps making Valor even less necessary.

I just went back to check in World 52 (which of course I can do because we're not allowed to leave worlds, so dumb). I thought, hey it's a slow world and I can pick up where I left off and putz around. Nope. Takes 6-10 seconds to load each city which at 300+ cities takes over 30 minutes just to look. Really? How about buying scholarships in all those cities? Could it be easily solved? Of course! An auto-buy option to speed things up. I was told back then it was "on the next update." Still waiting. By not treating the veteran players with more respect and changing these small things to improve the long term gameplay the game will forever be, a short time play.

Who needs new types of worlds? Try fixing the old ones.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:10 pm

You are correct that we did have a lot of plans for features like mass scholarship buy and MCM that we haven't done yet.

While those are features we would still like to do, there isn't any sort of time line for those.

We are working on bringing some additional features that we are able to do at this time such as the Lone Wolf World.

One major change you will notice is that we won't announce a new feature until it is near 100% certain it will come out. This is something we were a bit more loose with in the past and it did cause some problems.

Please continue to give feedback on features that you would like to see as we do take all of that into consideration when deciding what to do next.

Br0wncoat
Knight

Postby Br0wncoat » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:36 am

I can appreciate the honesty of likely never seeing the changes so thanks for that. More or less proves my point I guess haha

Valonsire
Lancer

Postby Valonsire » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:09 pm

I agree that Valor is severly behind in the mass fuctions.

Tribal wars already has a mass recruit/mass scholarship system set up. Considering that Valor is almost an exact copy of TW, how come you guys haven' been able to come up with it?

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:26 pm

i realy love this game and its so addicting and there does need to be a little more add ons that other apps are doing. also on legacy they used to release what type of world was opening next as far as the details of what the unit speed and world speed was and i kind of wish they would do that again because i really been wanting a world speed 3 unit speed 2 or 3 and research 1

Superior1

Postby Superior1 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:55 am

Personally I'd like to see a 1K world with speeds like a Speed world. One that can be totally won in about a week. That would be some insane high paced fighting! I'd love it!!!

MidevilMonk
Knight

Postby MidevilMonk » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:30 am

Superior1 wrote:Personally I'd like to see a 1K world with speeds like a Speed world. One that can be totally won in about a week. That would be some insane high paced fighting! I'd love it!!!

That was basically what Titan was, I think it took 3/4 weeks to complete though, so not as fast a speed world, which is much better unless you are planning on shutting yourself out from the world for an entire week...

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:41 am

Yeah I want to play a Titan

ftony1
Lancer

Postby ftony1 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:46 pm

I for one miss the 5K TBS worlds. BTW nice to see you KingEvo and Superior1 again.

Br0wncoat
Knight

Postby Br0wncoat » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:42 am

I want legacy world problems to
Be fixed before I even bother considering a new world.

Return to “General”