Speedworlds! BRING EM BACK!!!! (Pls)

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Executioner
Lancer

Speedworlds! BRING EM BACK!!!! (Pls)

Postby Executioner » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:19 pm

Greetings,

guys the Frustration grow realy. Why do u Took one of the Parts that brings the most fun& action out of the game?- without a replace u take us a thing away where Players could Show how good they are. A lot of us realy Miss that. So pretty pls bring them back on.
Or at least give us some Joy with a LoneWolf-Titan Mix. A World that Open one Weekend with 60ws and 0.5 troopspeed. No guilds (obviously) and no Premium items. Or 4 the love of god Open at least a New Titan but hell do some. Bring the action back to valor and do Not just watch allways just watch at the $. I know your a Company and need to darn money. And most of the players are willing to spend gold-But try to give sometimes something back to your Players that play this game Since years!

Thank you

Asathor
Lancer

Postby Asathor » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:30 pm

True that. Its been Way to Long! At least you could repay us our tickets. It's redicioulus that u took our money for a service that you don't even deliver!

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:17 pm

No more speed worlds plz...Repay the cost for the tickets or just stop making tickets available and run em until everyones done.

Executioner
Lancer

Postby Executioner » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:05 am

No one force u to play them?! But there was a great part of the game and are missed by many. I'm realy wondering why not more replays come up...��

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:54 am

We are looking into a speed world type of world that can be brought back. They are most likely going to be a bit different from how the original speed worlds worked.

Once there is more information available about this it will be announced in game.

Superior1

Postby Superior1 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:01 am

1K speed worlds that go for 12 hours? Yaya.... Seriously though that's great that we will have some type of speed worlds again in the future. They are in deed sorely missed.

BigZEUS
Knight

Postby BigZEUS » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Very true bro, wouldnt mind doing abit of Turbo attacking/defending lol! Looking forward to there return.

I think a team speed world would be good. 3 men team/guild or something like that. That would be cool!

Sponge
Knight

Postby Sponge » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:26 am

Team speed worlds would be cool. I really hope Quark address some of the main issues with speed worlds before they return. Opening only a few speed world each week meant every world was dominated by players using alt accounts. Speed worlds worked much better when they opened every 3 hours.

Superior1

Postby Superior1 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:19 am

Honestly I'd prefer them not to be team speed worlds. All other Valor type worlds I play for my people however Speed worlds were the one thing for me. It was nice to have a type of escape like that.

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:11 pm

A 1k standard world that would only last a weekend to 7 days is likely a good replacement.... Your guild mates don't go MIA on you and will show true skill with the highest level of activity. If only the servers could keep up with that

Return to “General”