Where are all the big alliances gone???

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Executioner
Lancer

Where are all the big alliances gone???

Postby Executioner » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:12 am

Knock knock, some out there? This is like I feel the last legacys- where all the big alliances gone? Beside AC who hide only in 1k's and show there name only when they are sure to win- is there anything left?

Just now opened a great legacy 3:3:3 a dream of many- but beside Loyalists& Guardians I see no one there

So my question- is some one still there? Or did all fall apart??

Cheers

awsomator
Guardian

Postby awsomator » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:24 am

If you scroll through enough you will find eXodus legacy :) we used to be a big alliance till everyone quit :(

Angusandnico

Postby Angusandnico » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:31 am

They r still playing but tied up in other legacies. Legacies take longer and a lot of it has to do with when worlds r closing and guilds can jump again. But you're right many old guilds have disappeared, but there r some new ones coming up that are quite fierce

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:14 pm

personally, i used to have an alliance of over 250 players that stuck together through many worlds, they have left for various reasons, mostly game issues, but some real life issues.
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:51 pm

I'll be back soon enough :)

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:33 am

We will not hide... A/C will be more than happy to pre anounce a world we will jump into. You are more than welcome to come! Yes it will be a 1k world because we intend on winning GW11 also. We will look forward to the challange Asa

RonyNasr
Lancer

Postby RonyNasr » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:39 am

What has been posted above proves that AC r most wanted... No need to get into others BS!! Guilds come and go... AC have been available since GW 1, idk how we can hide by winning 3/3 of the first 9 GWs!! Never seen anything said was true against AC more than jealousy and hate...

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:00 pm

RonyNasr wrote:What has been posted above proves that AC r most wanted... No need to get into others BS!! Guilds come and go... AC have been available since GW 1, idk how we can hide by winning 3/3 of the first 9 GWs!! Never seen anything said was true against AC more than jealousy and hate...

People don't join the guild worlds they know you are in anymore because they are tired of jumping and then seeing people spend thousands just to win a badge. at some point, Rony, you will have to sit back and think to yourself... how pathetic that is.

Good job, you've all mastered the art of exploitation and spending... you currently have the most gold players in the game and in reality, that's the "secret" to your success. gold, exploits etc... when all those exploits are gone all you guys will have to go on anymore is your gold, and gold players aren't hard to outpace ;)

I truly wish i didn't have to hear all the time how great you think you are, and since i know it burns a hole in your skull wondering why Guildmasters have no respect for you (even though you claim you don't care what they think about you) i thought i would type this up for you, so you can see why. it is because of how you play, it is unneeded to achieve victory and stooping to such levels to win and then turning around claiming to be the greatest just makes people think you are full of ****. I, now know, after playing GW9 that you are full of ****, you weren't even there, Darkingecka played your account(or so i heard) so stfu already unless you plan to play this game the way others do anytime soon. a lot of us are tired of hearing it.
Guts and Glory Founder

Game name: Achil1es

Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

RonyNasr
Lancer

Postby RonyNasr » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Lmfao!!! Seems my comments ****ed you off loser!!!!! Go play FarmVille...
Tournament Of Champions Legend - Assassin's Creed Leader (GW1, GW5, GW9 & GW 11 Winners)
Honored by Quark: Lion of Valor, Valorian Legend, Valorian Champion & Valorian Elite!!
Search my kakao ID: "RonyNasr"

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Still as humble as ever and still using way to many exclamation points for emphasis. It must hurt that your suggestion to ensure your medals were viewable in the SD version wasn't the first one implemented. Alas, the first was ghosting, next is barb flipping, and then negative scholars. Once those are done, you and Joe will just have to settle for outspending your opponents, as all your other go-to tactics will have disappeared.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Return to “General”