Unit sending/"home base" question

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Wargasm
Lancer

Unit sending/"home base" question

Postby Wargasm » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:14 pm

I'm about to conquer my first city, and I have a question regarding where units live, or what is considered their "home base" (and therefore whose food they're eating :o )

In an effort to specialize (one city for raiding, one for defense) I want to send all the knights from city A to live at city B. Is this possible? I see how it would be an issue (if they didn't have a stable for example, or adequate food), but how else can I tailor my units to a city?

I hope I don't have to kill all my knights, and re-recruit them in my "raiding" city. :( That'd be sad.

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Troops stay loyal to to the city they came from. With the exception of the capturing scholar, who becomes your puppet lord of the captured city.

Every city has their own resources and population, you don't have to kill your knights.

Wargasm
Lancer

Postby Wargasm » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Well, what I want is for my knights to go live somewhere else. Start using food at my new city.

Walkerboh
Lancer

Sorry

Postby Walkerboh » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Not possible

Wargasm wrote:Well, what I want is for my knights to go live somewhere else. Start using food at my new city.

Greyzz
Lancer

~~

Postby Greyzz » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Wargasm wrote:Well, what I want is for my knights to go live somewhere else. Start using food at my new city.

hmm , your knights from city A, you send to City B. i think they will stay consuming food/farm from city A and it doesnt affect city B's farm/food.
CMIIW.

Return to “General”