Guild Chat is Coming!

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Japaneseballoons
Lancer

Postby Japaneseballoons » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 am

I think that's to prevent people from being disrespectful to one another to mute like all games. As for banning I believe that's for when you no longer either
A- boot a former guild member
B- don't want or need to keep contact by chat with an offensive player
C- both of the above I believe it's put in place to keep respect among each player

RyanDoan
Lancer

Postby RyanDoan » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:20 am

Thanks for the great update Admintrator ( sorry if i spell it wrong, im vietnamese ).

Lagna
Knight

Postby Lagna » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:53 am

What ranks will have the power to kick/ban/mute?

thewhitedragon
Lancer

Postby thewhitedragon » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 am

Will we be able to use a mic and have a chat like that?

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:47 am

We're really stoked to see the positive response to the announcement.

Jaykc wrote:Great news been waiting for something like this but will u be able to upload photos etc and reports

thewhitedragon wrote:Will we be able to use a mic and have a chat like that?

Hitting on the above questions- when Guild Chat launches, it will be strictly text based chat. The team is examining other possibilities with more advanced features and we will keep you guys updated as we have further news to share.

Lagna wrote:What ranks will have the power to kick/ban/mute?

This particular feature is still being looked into so I don't have any details about it at this time, I'm sorry to say.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

Lorddeath4420
Lancer

Postby Lorddeath4420 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:49 pm

I strongly urge you to NOT place an activity indicator anywhere in the game.
While it's nice to know who's around and when. You open the door to players being taken in thier sleep/work hours.
I understand your idea has the best of intentions,however you will ruin gameplay for many people.
Sincerely,
Jason

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Lorddeath4420 wrote:I strongly urge you to NOT place an activity indicator anywhere in the game.
While it's nice to know who's around and when. You open the door to players being taken in thier sleep/work hours.
I understand your idea has the best of intentions,however you will ruin gameplay for many people.
Sincerely,
Jason

To clarify, this feature only applies to members of your own Guild and will not show your status to players outside of it.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

Dewarrior
Knight

Postby Dewarrior » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:58 pm

I'm glade to see this feature added to the game.

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:50 pm

A great new opportunity for the Lords and Ladies of Valor to be sure. Let us hope increased communication brings peace, not rancor to our troubled land. Alas, it will probably just lead to increased efficiency in the waging of war. At least I'll have an ample supply of bird droppings for additional experimentation. A silver line to every cloud they say.

Lagna
Knight

Postby Lagna » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:05 pm

I agree with not having the activity status. As we all probably know, there are spies among guilds sometimes and that would give the enemy an advantage.

Return to “General”