Changes to Chaos on Worlds opened on/after June 6th

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Jeal
Lancer

Postby Jeal » Wed May 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Yes we know no one works for free, what we are saying is. The ppl who actually gather out find apps to chat on and strategise and pay money are the ones who use chaos. Those that don't just come to the forums and see if you guys can get rid of it. And you haven't answered if we can't chaos anymore. Than we should be able to send as much attacks and not be limited instead??!! I think you can see from the user names whose be spending $ seriously. I supported u guys if not for anything I was entertained not that sure now. If your revenue is not falling don't change the soup. Cos lost customers hardly come back.

CT Eon
Lancer

Postby CT Eon » Wed May 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Disregarding the factor of revenue I'm more just concerned about tactics now.

Besides chaos what other changes are there to even the playing field for the loss of it?...I'm trying to figure out exactly how to defend new cities deep in enemy territory since I assume we would still be barred from sending support to a city that is not a part of your guild. Unless that changes it would mean only combat over a short distance would be possible =\

Would morale also play a bigger role to support smaller players? Currently most smaller players would be squashed in a matter of seconds against huge players without chaos. What safeguards would smaller players have?

Delta
Lancer

Postby Delta » Wed May 30, 2012 7:11 pm

I don't have a problem with chaos being trashed; however, I do find it being a pain only being allowed to send 15 attacks to a target city from the same member. What I'm saying is the creators want the strong to rise, but a player can only send 15 attacks at a city he/she is trying to take. This is very aggravating when a player has 100+ cities. It makes 85 cities useless. Why take away chaos and the amount of attacks a player can send to a target?

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Wed May 30, 2012 7:13 pm

You are doing the right thing. This tactic is a cowards way of protecting their cities. Thank you for doing this. Every guild has a stupid chaos room. Support your guildmates plan your attacks! I have never used it 3 years and I grew my cities just fine. You all but gold to boost your cities anyways! It's not about money. It's about you abusing the server. Chaos was taken away from W2 and we did just fine. It was taken away because we crashed the server so they limited it to 40 on a city. Then you players in newer worlds abused it. June 6 I can't wait so you can't hide behind a cowards tactic.

Jeal
Lancer

Postby Jeal » Wed May 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Let's all stop buying gold than, see where playmesh ends up tsk ...

Bladnach
Lancer

Is the purpose with a game to lose?

Postby Bladnach » Wed May 30, 2012 7:21 pm

If you get rid of Chaos - you must give us something else. Yes, I have spent money on this game, but I think it is too expensive. I could have bought a full game for each purchase - so greed is an issue here. Its fair to pay for a game - but constantly renewing a payment equal to Diablo III for each 1,000 gold - thats way to much, guys. You need to reduce price to 25% of that price - and you will see many more players will pay for the benefits offered.

The alternative to Chaos, as we know it - is a simple change. You need to make it possible to SUPPORT Allied. Why we cant - have no meaning. Why be Allied if you cant support - not even your Sister Guilds can be supported - and thats a huge problem if Chaos is gone. It must be possible to give support with troops to Sister Guilds and/or Allies.

I can see you are eager to throw everything you have build for months out of the window in a few hours. I am not - and forced to do it - will mean that I leave the game for good - and it would suck big time. Games like Valor should not end - but evolve.

And no way I gonna restart in another world.

PS:And WHEN do we get the option of sending a GUILD mail to every member in ONE go, and not one by one??

Jeal
Lancer

Postby Jeal » Wed May 30, 2012 7:22 pm

For the 3rd time How can I make this game more entertaining/compeitive/compelling & what not....
when my attacks are limited???!!! And see u got a supporter up there that hasn't spent any dough and doesn't want us to either. See what I mean??

Jeal
Lancer

Postby Jeal » Wed May 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Bladnach wrote:If you get rid of Chaos - you must give us something else. Yes, I have spent money on this game, but I think it is too expensive. I could have bought a full game for each purchase - so greed is an issue here. Its fair to pay for a game - but constantly renewing a payment equal to Diablo III for each 1,000 gold - thats way to much, guys. You need to reduce price to 25% of that price - and you will see many more players will pay for the benefits offered.

The alternative to Chaos, as we know it - is a simple change. You need to make it possible to SUPPORT Allied. Why we cant - have no meaning. Why be Allied if you cant support - not even your Sister Guilds can be supported - and thats a huge problem if Chaos is gone. It must be possible to give support with troops to Sister Guilds and/or Allies.

I can see you are eager to throw everything you have build for months out of the window in a few hours. I am not - and forced to do it - will mean that I leave the game for good - and it would suck big time. Games like Valor should not end - but evolve.

And no way I gonna restart in another world.

PS:And WHEN do we get the option of sending a GUILD mail to every member in ONE go, and not one by one??

Agreed 100%

LordDespair
Lancer

Postby LordDespair » Wed May 30, 2012 7:24 pm

Chaos is used on newly taken cities from an active enemy to allow time to get support there and prevent them launching 2 scolars to retake the city. The margin to get chaos is very small as all a person needs do is send 2 scholars over to retake their lost city. Without the possibility to pre chaos and chaos newly taken cities all players need do is build two scholars in each city, max on lancers and sentries and build barbs until their little hearts are content and all the while know they are invincible. You talk of epic fights? There finished. The odds will always favour the barb building guild over the war guild as long distance fighting is finished. All that you need to do now is rename the game. Sim city is taken but something similar will do. Hope you guys make loads of money ;)

StampX
Lancer

Postby StampX » Wed May 30, 2012 7:29 pm

The changes sound all fine and good. As long as there are other changes. Luck and morale as starters. Dynamics in worlds already existing and well established will allow people to exploit this new change. When guilds own entire regions there are players who are at no risk. What's stopping people from marching 80-100 hours to attack people non-stop? Luck and morale should play a bigger role to adjust for the new change. For example a 100 hour march would lower morale and effect luck in a major way. The nuisance player with no natural enemies benifit the most by the change while the front line players get torn to sherds. Which is fine as long as other adjustments are made. Also will you allow more commanders into a city to defend? Say 5 people send 15 attacks to one city. 75 attacks and the city only allows 25 commanders as support. So is it very wise to change one thing without adjusting the other mechanics to compensate? One last thing, if you want more people to spend money give them more for their dollar. How many people are purchasing $5 packs every week? If you gave out more people would buy more. The first thing I noticed was it wasn't very much for the money. (world 24)

Return to “General”