Fed up and will be deleting Valor

General topics and discussion on Valor.
PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:20 pm

RockNRoll wrote:Like Angry Birds or MyTown? :D

I had the same problem on a couple worlds, Hrog. Bad guilds ruined the experience, so I left those worlds. Fortunately the first guild I ever joined was a great one, like family. If it weren't for them I'd prolly stop playing too but again, you just have to keep trying for the right guild. Or make your own

I used to work at Booyah (maker of MyTown). Fun game, but yeah, Valor is a bit...different. :cool:

randb
Lancer

Postby randb » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:47 am

You are... Oh... Sorry... if some of my posts are too ...

Jababi
Lancer

Postby Jababi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:40 pm

My tactic: be the best so nobody can kick ur ass.

Bl1ndFury
Knight

Postby Bl1ndFury » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:48 pm

PwnLaw wrote:Sorry to hear that friend, but that's really what we're about. People are going to lose everything in this game. There are certainly other games that allow you to play with no risk attached to it. That just isn't us.

We're doubling down on savagery.

That's What I'm Talking About!!!
Not succeeding is nothing more than learning from your mistakes, and the only real way to Fail is to Quit--Bl1ndFury

donut
Guardian

Postby donut » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:56 am

When playing valor your motto should always be "conquer or be conquered".

You said you where attacking barbarian cities? That's sounds really passive. You should really attack real players.

LordGaine
Lancer

Postby LordGaine » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:20 am

Try sticking with the game, use it as a learning curve, I refuse to spend money on games like this untill I really know that the game is worth it :-)
Like everyone else has said (well mst people) choose a different guild with members that are prepared to support other members by sending goods, supporting Army etc.

awsomator
Guardian

Postby awsomator » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:41 pm

My guild I'm with supports you and takes out the attacker.

LordVarley
Lancer

Postby LordVarley » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Tooltip wrote:New players Should be greeted with a surgeon generals warning:

Valor, not for the faint hearted. Players may be attacked unrelentingly and at the most inopportune times. Check with your guild to see if their protection is right for you. Do not operate heavy machinery while playing Valor. Tacking unnessary risks may be beneficial to your health. You may experience mood and behaviorial swings, including but not limited to: panic, lethargy, obsessive compulsive disorder, stealing, backstabbing, and paranoia. No known cure for addiction. New favors released every 3 weeks.

The game is exactly that don't forget betrayal I felt that whilst gaming on holiday of all times lol

Return to “General”