Horrible Reliability, Horrible Support, Horrible Horrible

General topics and discussion on Valor.
MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:41 am

darth id love to see you try to cap me out. you wouldnt be able too

Nikhil21
Knight

Postby Nikhil21 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Lol mecha I can actually cap you quite easily in the world I'm playing.

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:46 pm

what world? im only in the ones above 60 amd pretty much only the odd numbered ones for some reason

Suavejdawg
Lancer

Postby Suavejdawg » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:28 am

You all have good points but for those of us that had attacks coming during all this and lost cities cause they could not get support to their cities due to these issues should be compensated some way or another

Shad0wstryker
Lancer

Postby Shad0wstryker » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Those of us who spent money in the game and then lost our cities due to this are the most frustrated. The only thing I asked for was a refund of money or gold to be able to build a comparable city again. I mean you are having competitions where you are just giving gold away. Just give me my gold or money back and I'll be fine. It's called customer service and I'd like some please.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:46 pm

If you haven't already shadow please contact our support team as they are the ones who will be able to assist you with this.

Details to do so can be found in my signature.

cedcool14
Knight

Postby cedcool14 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 pm

TheGhost wrote:I thought I'd lost my cat once. Until I remembered I don't have a cat and really don't like them. Turns out I had lost something far more important. My helper monkey Larry.

At the begining i thought it was serious till u said iremembered i dont have a cat

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:58 am

Orlor, I submitted multiple tickets that were closed without resolution or response. Look through my purchase history if you want and you'll see how dedicated I was to this game. I say was, because that has changed to frustration. I have another I just submitted, and I would appreciate the courtesy of something more than a canned response.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 am

The support team does merge some tickets together for players and answer them all on one support ticket. This would make it appear as if the other ones were closed.

As for that issue with reports not being received, the answer you received is unfortunately still correct. It is being investigated right now, but there are times where you might not receive attack reports.

When that issue is solved I will make sure to let everybody know here.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:06 am

Orlor - I do appreciate the timely response on this. As far as merging tickets - it would be good if we recieved some sort of notification when that happens. I had no idea they had been merged and closed until I logged my current support ticket.

Thanks,
Lord Firefall

Return to “General”