General topics and discussion on Valor.
ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:29 pm

+1 for ability to turn off

tskk
Lancer

Postby tskk » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 pm

oh dang, i just posted a lengthy one on the forums: ideas/suggestions... *facepalm*
i just could have vented on this... >_<

LordBobikin
Lancer

Postby LordBobikin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Agree with concerns above with new troop recruiting screens - cool graphics but... not practical. I can't see how many troops I currently have without scrolling to another unit, can't recruit multiple units at same time, don't get a feel for potential unit mix i might recruit, etc. surprised the glitch in displaying current units when actually on the unit type didn't turn up in testing. Please revert back. The game play experience has been greatly diminished.

One other glitch: something weird with the farm title on city screen.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:16 pm

LordBobikin wrote:Agree with concerns above with new troop recruiting screens - cool graphics but... not practical. I can't see how many troops I currently have without scrolling to another unit, can't recruit multiple units at same time, don't get a feel for potential unit mix i might recruit, etc. surprised the glitch in displaying current units when actually on the unit type didn't turn up in testing. Please revert back. The game play experience has been greatly diminished.

One other glitch: something weird with the farm title on city screen.

We are watching this thread about the feedback. Please do a restart of your Valor and that issue with the amount of troops showing will be resolved.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Fixed the farm readout glitch as well.

Defy
Lancer

Postby Defy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:48 pm

aaarrrgghhh!! it is even worse when you have multiple cities as some you dedicate to defense and others offense ...
can we switch back or at least downgrade to the last version!!

whateva happen to the "simplicity" of this app? less is best!

Ikier

Postby Ikier » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Orlor wrote:We are watching this thread about the feedback. Please do a restart of your Valor and that issue with the amount of troops showing will be resolved.

It didn't fix the farm readout on my unit. It does show amount of troops now - when it is only 2-digit.

Thanks

Soul
Lancer

Postby Soul » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Geez!
Orlor, can you explain why mine it's not fixed? I restarted couple if times without any success. After that i tried to reinstall the app and now EVERYTHING is a mess, i have some ss i can send those thru support ticket if you want.
How i can get this fix?

Another best thing to do, maybe you can add some kind of overview in baracks and stable to know how many units are available, how many are in que without need to press extra buttons.
And also will be great to have always in AppStore the previous version also (if it's possible) only for a week or si, that way we can switch back until issues like this one are fixed!
Thanks!

DarkAuthority
Lancer

Postby DarkAuthority » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:02 pm

In the older version we had the arrows on the top so we could move from city to city with out looking at city list, that arrow is no longer there in the new version, manny players are having a hard time going throw their 500+ city's and would like an easy way to move between their city's.
Hope you can find a way to bring it back.

Ikier

Postby Ikier » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:15 pm

DarkAuthority wrote:In the older version we had the arrows on the top so we could move from city to city with out looking at city list, that arrow is no longer there in the new version, manny players are having a hard time going throw their 500+ city's and would like an easy way to move between their city's.
Hope you can find a way to bring it back.

That should be back after closing and restarting the app. (Close Valor using your home button)

Return to “General”