General topics and discussion on Valor.
Jeal
Lancer

Postby Jeal » Wed May 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Give it a rating at app store guys

Baltazor
Lancer

Postby Baltazor » Wed May 30, 2012 7:34 pm

If they remove this then they should make resources and construction go by faster bcuz this will make us by far too vulnerable which is not going to keep ppl playing bcuz too many ppl will get conquered n not play so they should either speed up resource production and construction time or let us keep chaos around so ppl can survive and play

LordDespair
Lancer

Postby LordDespair » Wed May 30, 2012 7:40 pm

See what I mean? It's all about fear and how will I survive? I've told you! Build lancers and sentries and 2 scholars in each city, take the barb beside your first city and make a big huge cluster. You will be safe as safe can be. No longer will you be afraid because if you lose a city, just send over your two scholars to retake it before they can get support. Simple. Have fun cowards :D

LordDespair
Lancer

Postby LordDespair » Wed May 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Make a grace period that new cities cannot be launch on, that would balance out the chaos abuse and not ruin the game.

Chieften
Lancer

Postby Chieften » Wed May 30, 2012 7:41 pm

All I can say is good riddance to chaos. Believe it or not there were whole worlds played where chaos was even a thought. Chaos really did start becoming main stream till world 18. We played around with it in world 16, but didn't understand it's full potential. I think chaos make people lazy. The lack of chaos will drive off the part time players and all the noobs that show up thinking they know how to play the game. Rock on Playmesh, I just wish you would deal with my clock/map issues and freezing.

Kingjason666
Knight

Cool

Postby Kingjason666 » Wed May 30, 2012 7:49 pm

I have used chaos and see it as a part of valor. But my question is if it goes does that mean I can send all 757 of my city's at a single target?? If so that will be fun. But also if your changing chaos to relieve server load I would have thought 40 attacks would put less load on server than 757 or 900 city's like my number 1 player has.

So am I understanding it right that there will be no limit on what can be sent at a city once this goes live. If so I'm all for it.

Now can you please make a way for a world to end and us to claim victory.

LuckylukeQC
Lancer

Postby LuckylukeQC » Wed May 30, 2012 7:54 pm

I am happy with that news. I used it often, but i think it is better this way. Before, we could support any city, even a barb city. That is the correct way to do it. If I attack a far city, I can match my support to arrive just after my scholars, this way if I get it, my new city is supported. This way, it is still possible to capture a far city.

Luke W4.

Blodgharm
Lancer

Postby Blodgharm » Wed May 30, 2012 7:55 pm

U guys can do whatever u want with the game.

BUT DO IT FROM THE BEGINNING!! YOU DONT CHANGE THINGS IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. START NEXT WORLD WITHOUT CHAOS AND SO ON!

And I agree with CT Eon, u need to provide more means of defense, support from allies, neighbors, parents, whatever. In certain worlds we have 25 players in a guild, and this isnt enough to support in most cases! This is a game mechanic change that affects EVERYTHING. You cant just come and put barriers and kill the game.

setting to 15 attacks to a town per player was another mistake. What is this suppose to mean? U have already set to 100 attacks to be chaosed, so u wanted to make sure no body got chaosed? this is soooooo wrong. if a player has 40k guards in a town, from support, and u have to send 80000 guards to kill those, U CANT!! U will need help to attack! 15 attacks x 5000 guardians per attack. U wont make it.

next time u guys change something, think about ALL consequences, and not just "Oh, we want to make more money" or "Oh, we hate chaos, lets screw the whole game"

In one sentence: Show some respect to those that are playing over months and have spent dozens and even hundreds of dollars, also known as customers. This aint a Magical kingdom playmesh, ppl wont forget or forgive this act.

Jabuff
Lancer

Postby Jabuff » Wed May 30, 2012 7:55 pm

I have spent quite a bit of money on a game that will no longer be the same game. Yes, I pay to play. I work 70+ hours a week, I'm entitled to spend my money how I like. Some people like going out and running up a $100 bar tab, I'd prefer to spend it on something more low key.
The way I see it, you should inact these changes into FUTURE worlds since many of us, if not most, have already spent a lot of money supporting you and your engineers in the worlds we are in. Doesnt matter it you hate or love Chaos as a player, it is a major change in the game and should not affect people who have already spent money on the game the way it currently exists.

I understand your guys wanting of us to be on the edge of our seats and "at risk at all times", but let's be real here. Everyone who loves this game ALREADY spends several yours a day in this game, most even more. What you will be enforcing is even MORE time needing to being devoted to a game which already requires an overwhelming amount of our time to be successful. You know how many people I have seen get burnt out on this game because of the already overwhelming time demand??? TONS!!!! I predeict even more will get burnt out even faster. I think people are far more addicted to this game than you may realize, I have no clue why you want to take away even more of our real lives away. Mark my words, people will get burnt out faster and more with leave the game.

So nobody will be able to cap cities far away and hold them since the enemy would just retake the city back from me with a single scholar. No way I can support that city so quickly if its a far away city. And this is after I spend 3 clearing waves to conquer the city. What is my motivation to expand to far away regions?? We will all live in a close "guild bubble" and expand veeeeery slowly outward. What NEEDS to happen then, if chaos goes away, is we should be allowed to send Support troops to enemy cities. That way we can time Support troops to land after our Scholars capture the city. If you don't do this, nobody will take cities far from their basecamps. It would also add a whole other level of planning/strategy to the game.

Just Two Cents from an avid player and someone who does not want the game to change as it is an AMAZING game just the way it is.

yuyoih
Lancer

Postby yuyoih » Wed May 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Bad move to remove chaos guys. The game itself is balance now. Chaos has become part of the strategy. If you remove it, it will lead to downfall of valor. There is no way im gonna restart in a new world. Goodbye.

Return to “General”