Does anyone else feel like quark has just straight up abandoned us?

General topics and discussion on Valor.
KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:31 pm

yeah yeah yeah lol why you so mean

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:33 am

ThatValorPlayer wrote:Re: gold. I think the advantage of gold usage in the TBS worlds destroys the balance of a game much more than was possible in old style worlds.

As for all the world options - there's too many options for player base size. Legacy should be smaller. They are sucking up the entire player base as they are.
1k worlds are too small - far too easy to recruit the world down. I'm interested to potentially see something more like a 2.5k world.

On guild worlds - like most players, I've had invitations to a few. I haven't even considered playing one because I feel the gold balance really becomes an issue there.

As for the future.. The game seems to have changed from a relatively steady stream of income with a decent future, to one that has a huge income but will likely burn out very quickly. The same players that regularly pay a bit each world are the same ones noticing how big an advantage it gives.

I can't agree more than I already do to this...

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:49 am

i want a legacy with speed 3 unit 2 and research 1 any info on when that will happen

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:46 am

(reported from another player's discussion; Quark doesn't answer my tickets any more, even when I ask if I'll be soon able playing ChampBattlefield outside the USA soon ;-) )

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:57 am

Open season for scholar farming then? ;)
┏( -_-)┛..::LtFarrk::..┗(-_- )┓

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Hello!

Please do not post support tickets on the forums.

That is correct that getting rid of scholar farming is something that we had hoped to have accomplished a while ago. It is still something we hope to get rid of but don't have an estimate of when.

Myname999: Every single ticket sent to support@quarkgames.com is answered. If a player isn't receiving a response it is most likely we aren't receiving it. You will know when we receive a support ticket if you get an automatic confirmation email that includes a ticket number.

We do have a few things in the pipeline right now and one of those will be announced later this afternoon.

While I do not comment on every single forum post please know that they are all read and feedback looked at.

MidevilMonk
Knight

Postby MidevilMonk » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Orlor wrote:We do have a few things in the pipeline right now and one of those will be announced later this afternoon.

What a tease... :)

Unforgiving28
Lancer

Postby Unforgiving28 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Hey olor, is there anything in the works for in game chat?

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:35 am

Ok I though support tickets's answers were assumed...

Just FYI I had the permission to post here from the player that asked to you about the scholar farming, I can post my discussion if wanted? (sorry for the ones that couldn't see the tickets screenshots before Quark deleted it X-C)...

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:34 am

Unforgiving28 wrote:Hey olor, is there anything in the works for in game chat?

We actually had an in game Guild Chat in the past. The issue was that it didn't work nearly as well as some other 3rd party programs that other people use. It is something we most likely will not being having return.

Return to “General”