Calling out Playmesh in w100

General topics and discussion on Valor.
LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:18 am

I've played against them on worlds before, and they didn't spend gold on a millionaire level. Not sure where I saw it, but I believe they pay for gold the same as we do, so it's pretty costly to get a 43k city that quick.

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:41 am

And as I always say when the $$ comes up: spending gold isn't that big a factor many of you here on the forum thinks... Main thing is to be super active and be in a killer guild.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:10 am

True. Getting a 30-35k city before beginner protection will cost you about $1,000.

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:05 pm

PwnLaw wrote:We could spend a million gold and it still wouldn't be enough. 25 v. 60k are pretty bad odds.

That's because PwnLaw spends all his $$$ on amulets...

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Phantom wrote:Not sure how you cure your popularity issue pwnlaw :-D

People generally seem to leave me alone. I think it's because I'm such a swell and noble lord.

WITH HIS FINGER ON A GIANT DELETE BUTTON.

Fools! You were all fools to fight me! Bwuahahhahahaahahhahahaa....hahaha...haha...ha...

...ha.

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Hiarum wrote:I just wonder how the bugs will be in w100 if play mesh is there. Will we still have 5 hrs here and there where you can't get on or launch. Will it be like during the Great War in w14 between KOV and Pax, where we often lost waves of scholars because the system went down and couldn't send clearers. Or couldn't build properly at the start of w95 and lost half a day of building due to "you are unable to access valor, please connect to the Internet" but having full Internet access with everything else.
If we are lucky, in a true utopia the world will run as smooth as a baby's bottom with no glitches. Well we can dream.
Hiarum

Your pain is our pain, not just because we're frantically trying to catch that gnome that pulled our server plug and give him a sound paddling, but because, as players, we get our faces pwned each time that happens as well. I hate it when apps I play go down, especially right in the middle of something important I'm doing in them, and Valor is no exception to that. That said, system stability has always been priority for us, and we plan for w100 to be a splendid bloodbath!

Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:02 pm

PwnLaw wrote:We could spend a million gold and it still wouldn't be enough. 25 v. 60k are pretty bad odds.

That's the wrong attitude pwn. This a game of teamwork. I sure others will fight beside u. Half way through w14 it was 22 strykers vrs the world. We found a few new friends and with teamwork we won the world. Valor is a game of 1 vrs the world unless your smart enough to trust your new friends.

Honestly I don't think the Playmesh team needs and extra advantages or restrictions on gold spending. As designers of this great game they have watched us find the ways to win and should be able to apply those in w100. They should play the game as we do and if so have as much chance of winning as others.

But leave the big delete button alone please

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Playmesh Def played in w2! We won that world so come at me Playmesh staff! Gonna be fun! See you all at in hell!

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:02 pm

I think I'd rather see playmesh staff randomly joining existing guilds

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Most of them probably have done that before... Anyways it would be interesting to see them together in w100..

Return to “General”