Boa reborn

General topics and discussion on Valor.
LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:11 am

I tend to agree with Aethistan on this one. Only dealings I ever had with them was on my first world. BOA allied up with another big coalition to take out the only other, and much smaller coalition.

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:35 pm

arabstar i think all you are doing is reviving the biggest target in valor. yes, you can call BoA a "famous" coalition, but that doesnt mean they are liked, respected, or viewed as honorable. in my experience they are all liars, and cant win a world without spies. w23? BoA, crushed by Guts and Glory. w41? BoA, crushed by War Pigs. w69? BoA, crushed by MaD. w75? BoA crushed by Damage Inc.

you get the point. there is a reason noone uses the name BoA anymore... simple as what it stands for, "Betray or Abandon"

please dont resurrect BoA, ill have to start chasing you around with my friends again and thats never fun. i am trying to be as respectful as i can with this post btw... im 100% serious and i guarantee everyone who reads this will agree 110%

bad idea Arab, bad idea.

-Ben

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:38 pm

My most hated guild anme would have to be: Knights Of Tempar.. They used to be like the top 50 guilds.. Like cmon.. Too many people..
Msg Me On Kakao: "Sirboland", and "Sirboland3"
Fast Response, Invite Both Into The Room. Youtube Tutorials Coming Soon.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Now I'm curious. What does BoA stand for?

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:01 pm

LordFirefall wrote:Now I'm curious. What does BoA stand for?

Betray or Abandon

Anarchos
Lancer

Postby Anarchos » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Hey, I played in BoA when I first started playing valor. Back in w18 and w22. Never been in a BoA guild since. However in w144 I formed a guild called BringersOfAnguish. It's run completely different than the BoA guilds I was in a year and a half ago. We have won that world, just playing mop up with small 1,085 cities waiting for the win condition to trigger. Then on to the next one... Maybe BringersOfAnguish will see BoA at some point in a future world...

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:21 pm

Benform300:
In w41, it wasn't Arab. I talked with Tyron up into the turn. Tyron led the backstabbing, Arab worked, to get broken BOA in a better home. If it wasn't for that, then we had the numbers, leadership, and loyalty. If it wasn't for that merge, you better believe BoA would have won. (War Pigs) slaughtered and deep fired in 40, by BOA

Arabstar1
Lancer

Postby Arabstar1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:38 pm

All I can say is I am me And Any one who had played with me knows what I'm about ,
It's is very easy to spy and backstab and trick players. But I doint do no of that , that is the reason why I got my but kicked in many worlds , but that is the reason why I have also won many worlds .

So I'm here now saying to all boa haters out there

BRING IT DOG

Arabstar1
Lancer

Postby Arabstar1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Poppie wrote:Benform300:
In w41, it wasn't Arab. I talked with Tyron up into the turn. Tyron led the backstabbing, Arab worked, to get broken BOA in a better home. If it wasn't for that, then we had the numbers, leadership, and loyalty. If it wasn't for that merge, you better believe BoA would have won. (War Pigs) slaughtered and deep fired in 40, by BOA

Yes ppl seen to forget about the worlds that they lost to boa . Cuz for every 1 world that they win , we win 10 lol . True fact

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Benfrom300 wrote:arabstar i think all you are doing is reviving the biggest target in valor. yes, you can call BoA a "famous" coalition, but that doesnt mean they are liked, respected, or viewed as honorable. in my experience they are all liars, and cant win a world without spies. w23? BoA, crushed by Guts and Glory. w41? BoA, crushed by War Pigs. w69? BoA, crushed by MaD. w75? BoA crushed by Damage Inc.

you get the point. there is a reason noone uses the name BoA anymore... simple as what it stands for, "Betray or Abandon"

please dont resurrect BoA, ill have to start chasing you around with my friends again and thats never fun. i am trying to be as respectful as i can with this post btw... im 100% serious and i guarantee everyone who reads this will agree 110%

bad idea Arab, bad idea.

-Ben

So agreed. Also you forgot w31- BoA completely annihilated by Phoenix and Pro Corp.

Return to “General”