Boa reborn

General topics and discussion on Valor.
TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Arabstar1 wrote:All I can say is I am me And Any one who had played with me knows what I'm about ,
It's is very easy to spy and backstab and trick players. But I doint do no of that , that is the reason why I got my but kicked in many worlds , but that is the reason why I have also won many worlds .

So I'm here now saying to all boa haters out there

BRING IT DOG

And to you, Arabstar, I say bring it on. Anyone who's a BoA hater, next special world we should form a huge guild and crush BoA and show them who the true leaders of Valor are. Maybe this so-called famous guild isn't actually what it's claimed to be? Or maybe it's lost it's former "glory"? Either way, we challenge you to a fight to the death BoA. I have hated you since my friends were backstabbed and killed by you in past worlds. Trickery deceit and deception may get you power, but it certainly doesn't get you popularity.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:54 pm

I don't think there will be any shortage of folks lining up to kill off BoA.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

McMorris
Lancer

Postby McMorris » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:59 pm

This sounds like an epic bloodbath just waiting to happen. Too bad I never experienced any of the conflicts described above.

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:34 pm

McMorris wrote:This sounds like an epic bloodbath just waiting to happen. Too bad I never experienced any of the conflicts described above.

Trust me, dealing with BoA has never been or will be fun. It's a bloodbath, but it's not pretty. Backstabbing lying and destroying things is usually what it comes down to.

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:08 am

Arab, you can say that youre resurrecting an honorable BOA but no one is going to believe you. Not when 75% of all BOA crowns take their lead from tyron. Your diplomats usually backstab and lie as well. Ive only met one BOA diplomat I liked and that person ended up switching guilds when their crowns refused to play honorably. And that person has mysteriously dissappeared from valor without a word so im not entirely sure I wasnt duped by BOA again.

Point is as BOA only the noobs will trust you. Everyone else will try to kill you off before you get enough power to throw your weight around

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Aethlstan wrote:Arab, you can say that youre resurrecting an honorable BOA but no one is going to believe you. Not when 75% of all BOA crowns take their lead from tyron. Your diplomats usually backstab and lie as well. Ive only met one BOA diplomat I liked and that person ended up switching guilds when their crowns refused to play honorably. And that person has mysteriously dissappeared from valor without a word so im not entirely sure I wasnt duped by BOA again.

Point is as BOA only the noobs will trust you. Everyone else will try to kill you off before you get enough power to throw your weight around

Exactly. Here's how it usually

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Here's how it usually plays out: noobs join BoA, BoA starts messing with the wrong people, those people get other guilds to form a massive alliance and:

TONIGHT'S 9:00 FIGHT: BoA VS THE WORLD!!!!

... A week later...

THE WORLD WINS BY A LONGSHOT!!!

Powerbang

Postby Powerbang » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Arabstar I like you alright, and I am sure you mean well... But there is no need to lie.

This "true fact" is complete fiction. You know this because I've shared worlds with you ;)

Arabstar1 wrote:Yes ppl seen to forget about the worlds that they lost to boa . Cuz for every 1 world that they win , we win 10 lol . True fact

Arabstar1
Lancer

Postby Arabstar1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Powerbang wrote:Arabstar I like you alright, and I am sure you mean well... But there is no need to lie.

This "true fact" is complete fiction. You know this because I've shared worlds with you ;)

W75 I was attacked by 13 guilds but I still managed to kill 300k troops and 100 scholars , and at the same time that world had the worst boa alliance ever :( 17 guilds of garbage and in world 110 it's was 3 boa guilds vs 8 h3 guild in r22 and we where wining 2 till I lost my phone and we got attacked by anonymous guild. but u know shït happens. ATM my guild is killing w160 and we will join the toc guild world , and we will win that world and then boa will be known as the greatest guild in the world

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Pride goeth before the fall.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Return to “General”