Guild world 2

General topics and discussion on Valor.
DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:32 am

Kingaddis wrote:I never said I didn't contact him 
I better stay of these forums, can see some players get offended quite easily for having an opinion lol.
Shall I put my guild name below ⬇ I might look like a pro then 

We all know what guild you are in and what worlds you are in. I think you may be one of the most head hunted players in the game (even wanted more than me)
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:35 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:We all know what guild you are in and what worlds you are in. I think you may be one of the most head hunted players in the game (even wanted more than me)

he isn't worth my time to head-hunt. but i surely don't add any safeguard for him.
-enjoythefall
w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 am

ItzJosh wrote: :) No expansion? Hmm shame just wanted to ask if I could join ur guild in a world when Valor is back up :P

- Josh

possibly josh, provided everyone comes back. this down time is killing valor. the money i have in it is the only thing keeping me at it right now. if this data loss rumor is true. i'm out. not sticking around to lose more money solely on data loss.
-enjoythefall

w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:40 am

fortheLOVE wrote:possibly josh, provided everyone comes back. this down time is killing valor. the money i have in it is the only thing keeping me at it right now. if this data loss rumor is true. i'm out. not sticking around to lose more money solely on data loss.

Haha was Just kidding, first ending my world Im playing atm, almost done though, just some clearouts ;) and they always have backups, atleast they should have backed-up each day, in case something happened ;)

mclueppers2
Knight

Postby mclueppers2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:41 am

fortheLOVE wrote:possibly josh, provided everyone comes back. this down time is killing valor. the money i have in it is the only thing keeping me at it right now. if this data loss rumor is true. i'm out. not sticking around to lose more money solely on data loss.

Same here. Or better call the bank and raise an insurance claim and charge back!

Btw. Josh where have you been, you old dog?

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:42 am

mclueppers2 wrote:Same here. Or better call the bank and raise an insurance claim and charge back!

being a pita in 160 and 215
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 am

mclueppers2 wrote:Same here. Or better call the bank and raise an insurance claim and charge back!

Mc Ive always been here :) never quit! You know I cant ;) and sorry Im still a young dog :P

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 am

he's been smurfing around on another name. lol, from what i can gather. (; sneaky sneaky.
-enjoythefall

w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:45 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:being a pita in 160 and 215

Had some problems with how things went in W160 yes, W215? I didnt really play there, had only 1 city and no troops lol :D and I have been accused of things by some ppl becuz I did something what I didnt do so no fun anymore...

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:46 am

fortheLOVE wrote:he's been smurfing around on another name. lol, from what i can gather. (; sneaky sneaky.

Yes, had some Money too spend ;) queue extender is just a week, NameChange for a longer time ;)

Return to “General”