Guild World 10 Info

General topics and discussion on Valor.
fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:10 pm

I'm just generally unimpressed by the lack of skill in attacking, customer service on getting real solutions. and mainly, attackers now are horrible players. maybe because they're taking Jake's advice on putting a larger time buffer so the correct scholar caps... which would still make it a customer service issue. and goes back directly to REAL solutions. one more and I'm done. for good.

Infusion
Knight

Postby Infusion » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:17 pm

The proposal of having a clean world with no exploitation of glitches is policed by the guild leaders themselves. You use them. And you will be booted.

That is what is being proposed.

Orlor even proposed a bar of soap medal for winning such a world LOL!

Rule #1.. You dont talk about the bar of soap.

Rule #2.. You dont talk about the bar of soap.

sirhara
Lancer

Postby sirhara » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:32 pm

This thread makes me laugh!
I learnt to play Valor using these so called glitches.
I always ghost my targets and the smarter ones know how to defend and break my ghosting. I think it makes the game interesting war wise. People complain being capped offline. Dont play this game if you think that the enemy will just wait for you till you wake up. Heck, maybe just contact your enemy and announce him upon your log in back in game!

Medic scout - quark is developing ways to make money, players find ways to use this other than intended purpose. And you call it glitch. Again, there are ways to defend against so deal with it.

Ive played world without spending a dime, and played worlds where I spent large amounts. There is no real advantage if you are skilled. I laugh at those who grow academies in 3rd day since opening of a world, and then get reset by an amazing teamwork involved in an op!

And why are GMs complaining so much and talking about what valor is, and what the game has become now...??? Or is it that some of them arent even worthy of that medal? Maybe quark should just make a new shiny gold sore loser medal for them...
And talking about hipocrisy: they complained in gw9 that some players changed their names to hide sleep times... They used a bad word in a foreign language and Orlor or Customer Service immediately put a stop to this mischievous behaviour :) )

Good call... But what about some players who are playing in gm's guild? For instance, meatplow is a player name no less offensive than the names players complained about to quark...

Lets just have fun and play and stop bitching when we are losing....

Good luck all!!

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:33 pm

No I went back and read the comment you made. It was made and it was minutes after my complaint. You said that you don't refund money. Try calling ITunes! That generic letter is a no responce. Your money is gone! Zero help! It should have been refunded as requested! The 1000 players promised for the world should have been spawned into world. I try all I can to help fix glitches in this game and make it a better game for all to play. Seems to be a waste of time!

Howlety
Lancer

Postby Howlety » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:08 pm

I've been lucky enough to play in some of the best guilds valor has produced (stacked/pro Bia) and in that time played under 2 Guild masters, what made those guilds and crowns great was their commitment and love of this game, however the game is not what it was and I'll upset a lot of players when I say that it started going downhill after a certain major glitch was cleaned up, sorry but getting rid of chaos was a terrible move......I know I know, I'm gonna get flayed for saying that, but it kept all players active, it meant that trips did their job and it negated gold spending.
Quark are a business, of course they need to make profit, but the business model is wrong...... a few players spending big is killing the game, when we had 50k worlds we were filling them every two weeks with 'new' players, now 1k worth players are a struggle, 50k players paying a little is far better than a few paying big.
If quark were in my charge this is what I'd do,
1 return to old style worlds
2 free to start with 1080 pts
3 £3 to start with a 3k city
4 £5 to start with a 5k city
5 100 coin spending limit per day
And yes I know I'm in lolli for gw9.........sorry boss 😳

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:08 pm

sirhara wrote:This thread makes me laugh!

I'm truly sorry you never had a chance to play older worlds where skill was a mainstay. Those battles were epic.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

jgtupac
Lancer

Postby jgtupac » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:21 pm

sirhara wrote:This thread makes me laugh!
I always ghost my targets and the smarter ones know how to defend and break my ghosting. I think it makes the game interesting war wise. People complain being capped offline. Dont play this game if you think that the enemy will just wait for you till you wake up. Heck, maybe just contact your enemy and announce him upon your log in back in game!

Medic scout - quark is developing ways to make money, players find ways to use this other than intended purpose. And you call it glitch. Again, there are ways to defend against so deal with it.

Ive played world without spending a dime, and played worlds where I spent large amounts. There is no real advantage if you are skilled. I laugh at those who grow academies in 3rd day since opening of a world, and then get reset by an amazing teamwork involved in an op!

And why are GMs complaining so much and talking about what valor is, and what the game has become now...??? Or is it that some of them arent even worthy of that medal? Maybe quark should just make a new shiny gold sore loser medal for them...
And talking about hipocrisy: they complained in gw9 that some players changed their names to hide sleep times... They used a bad word in a foreign language and Orlor or Customer Service immediately put a stop to this mischievous behaviour :) )

Good call... But what about some

players who are playing in gm's guild? For instance, meatplow is a player name no less offensive than the names players complained about to quark...

Lets just have fun and play and stop bitching when we are losing....

Good luck all!!

LOL Hara spoke like a true WD warrior.

-PAC

Aurel112233
Lancer

Postby Aurel112233 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Where is the like button hara ?

And what makes u think we didnt played in classic worlds firefall ? Do u have a sort of ouija tablet lol

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:17 pm

I'm not crying about being attacked in my sleep, mainly because I don't sleep much when I commit to a world. I'm talking about attacking whether your target is offline or online. I never care. he's online, great, opportunity to fail and fight. he's asleep, whoops, oh well, on to the next. I'm talking about the common mindset that attacks can't happen unless the target is asleep. it's a new era, a lacking era. LFF is right, I'm sorry you didn't experience this game at its finest.

as for chaos. it was abused and needed to go. I played in the first world without it. that was one epic world. w75. lots of fighting, strategies were demanded. on the other hand, I too, would love to see 50k worlds come back. I know they won't though. no point in trying.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Aurel112233 wrote:Where is the like button hara ?

And what makes u think we didnt played in classic worlds firefall ? Do u have a sort of ouija tablet lol

Re-read the post I quoted and it will become clearer.

The proliferation of low post count forum members bears a striking resemblance to the campaigning for the second round of GM nominations when a block of players was asked to "vote with all their alts". If that's the case, history tells us the kool aid goes down much easier with a generous portion of sugar. If that's not the case, apologies all around.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Return to “General”