Changes to Chaos on Worlds opened on/after June 6th

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Giligimesh
Lancer

Chaos

Postby Giligimesh » Wed May 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Simple solution make new worlds non chaos... New players that have not invested time and or money won't know the difference, however us people that have invested oth time and or money don't get the game the signed up for changed mid stream... Imagine you draft a position player and build a pro team around him and then the league changes the rules, making all your planning and investments obsolete..

Please consider customer loyalty in your decision... Thank you

Alyawna
Lancer

What about...

Postby Alyawna » Wed May 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Okay, so you want to get rid of chaos. That's fine. It is your game, after all. HOWEVER, what about those of us who cannot have our phones next to us 24/7? In fact, I have a job where I simply CANNOT be on my phone at any given time. If I am caught on my phone, I am very likely to LOSE my job. I also have to sleep. I work with animals daily, and more importantly, I work with wild animals. I have to be on top of things otherwise somebody (whether it be me, my coworkers, or the animal) will get hurt. This means I must actually sleep. When you add all of this together, this means that I cannot spend the amount of time on Valor as others can. This means that I rely on the TACTIC of chaos at times when I cannot fight back at that moment. I never stay in chaos for days at a time, it's too annoying to keep up, and I always fight back. In fact, my guild is not afraid to fight back, and just before this change came into play, we were preparing for a large war and have been part of fairly large wars in the past.

I have seen a lot of people throw around the idea of alli support, and this is a great idea. However, this does not help players who are in my situation. In order for alli support to work, I have to be able to a)be notified of the attack (which is currently not happening even though I have notifications set) and b)log on and ask for that support (which, for the reasons above, I am unable to do). You say you want a competitive game, and I understand that, but how many people do you really expect to be able to devote their lives to a game? I have been devoted to this game for a while now, and although not as long as others on this forum have nor able to put in the same amount of time that others have, I have still been devoted. I still check in multiple times a day, including before work, over my lunch break, after work, and a few times before bed. Maybe this is considered "lazy play," but I cannot play any other way. I also cannot give up more time with my family because, as I'm sure PlayMesh would understand, family is everything. This is not a complaint, it is just a fact. The more time I am forced to be on my phone playing a game means I cannot be spending time with them - and will you please try to explain that to a 4 year old?

I am a student, and I know that you do not really value me as a customer because I cannot afford to spend much (if any) money on this game. However, I have been a large supporter for a while, and I would hate to be forced to give up because I simply cannot participate in your vision. I understand that people must be paid to work, and I have never complained about some of the advantages people can get from spending money, but these changes are simply not fair nor possible for players like me. I play my game as I am able, and have been able to maim and takeover multiple players all the same with the assistance of my guild. I may not be the best player, but I would hope that I am a valued player all the same. Right now, with these changes, I am definitely not feeling very "valued" by PlayMesh. If you're willing to lose players like me (and I know there are a lot of them), then by all means, continue on with your course of action. If you would rather keep a variety of players and enhance the diversity within this game, then please, reconsider the decisions you are making, even if it means you come up with a different "balancing solution."

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Wed May 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Hell yes remember you guys spiked barbs around you. It was so fun! I freaking loved those wars Infusion. 700 attacks on me I survived WITHOUT CHAOS! We crashed the server in W2 and they took support to anyone away we were a beta test. You don't need it guys trust me! It's so much fun just attacking!

LordVulcan
Lancer

Postby LordVulcan » Wed May 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Wait a minute so I can only send 15 attacks at one city? 5 of those have to be scholars. So that leaves only 10 attacks. You guys are talking about epic battles and the limit is 10 clearing waves? You apperently have no idea how much it takes to take a fully loaded city. If your going to remove chaos you better increase how many waves I can send. Let me deal with chaos over this bs. So much for epic battles LOL!!

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Wed May 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Dude ask your guild to see you up with long term support if you are busy with life and job. If you are attacked then your guild members supporting will know. I do this for my mates or if they are on vacation I simply right down the number of cities. So I think you need to find a new guild not complain about chaos.

lolmaowtf
Lancer

Postby lolmaowtf » Wed May 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Yay! Finally! Chaos is gone!
Comeon guys, some of u guys just expoit this chaos idea. I admit I used chaos 4times. For 24hr protection, where my loyalty was 10 or lower. I used it so i can get my support troops in place. But some of u guys just abuse this chaos for like 72hrs+. That is like beginners protection. Not cool!

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Wed May 30, 2012 11:14 pm

So you only have 1 city? No other guildmates can help? 15 is enough I can clear a city with 3 waves.

LordVulcan
Lancer

Postby LordVulcan » Wed May 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Three waves? Lol I'm sure you can buddy when the other player has 50k lvl 3 guards in his city lol. You have no idea what your talking about

Alyawna
Lancer

Postby Alyawna » Wed May 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Thank you for your opinion, but my guild does the best it can "dude." Unfortunately, this would require others having their troops at all of my cities 24/7 and that is not feasible as I have quite a few cities that were gained without chaos. As I said, if you read my entire comment, I don't use chaos often at all. In fact, I have used it maybe 5 times in the time I have been playing. My guild has supported/protected our way through more than one war and caused the "bullies" in our world to tuck tail and run. Thank you for talking with respect, and for seeing my comment as more than a simple "complaint" as it involved much more of an explanation as to the reasons why I, personally, approve of chaos.

P.S. My guild enjoys attacking. We use our troops to help each other attack. Because of this, my guildmates need their troops to support their own cities from retaliation. I avoid many attacks because of my limited playing time, but do get involved in the large scale planned attacks we have multiple times a week. Before you judge where my comments come from, try learning how I play the game.

Bl1ndFury
Knight

Postby Bl1ndFury » Wed May 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Fury is happy. :)

Return to “General”