Hey Admin......... Or Quark

General topics and discussion on Valor.
DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Hey Admin......... Or Quark

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:53 am

So........... We've won GW2 and are now capping out all cities (like EVERY SINGLE city even if it's under 1200pts) but we have a treat for you.

We decided to go Hunger Games style on you as a way of proving our point that you had intended on having 1k and 5k guild worlds (which has been pointed out by numerous players as to why you have such a lack of activity in these guild worlds). We know it's your right as the developer to do as you please, but it's our right as the players to keep you on your toes and have you stand behind your product.
Our players that have won this world with us came from 160 which as you know was a 5k world. We took in no refugees. We ate our allies. We did everything we were to do to win the world.
With that being said, we aren't going to eat the other half. We would like to ask you guys nicely to give all of us the medal, and keep your gold prize. We don't care about the gold. We just want to have all of our players recognized as winning this world.

So what do you say?
Medal for everyone, and no gold
or
Hunger Games style on you and refuse to kill the other half forcing you to keep the world open. Trust us, we have time to kill and most of us are going on a break for awhile so we don't mind taking this route at all.

And those that aren't quark employees, please don't even start anything in here. If you want to bicker or whine, message me on ktalk. Y'all all know my name on there by now. I just want a straight up response from Quark on this.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

Asathor
Lancer

Gw2

Postby Asathor » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:24 am

Hey guys,

Well we say this b4 we jumped in the world and even b4 the world did open.

We was woundering how u woud handle that- we told u that we came from a 5k world. Other guilds build allies and give us a nice time there.
But it ended like we anounced b4-

So we was a 50 player guild. And our players survived. So it's not our fault that u split us in 25 members.

We are the last guild standing.
So per definition the world is done.

But as DSA say allready in her charming direct style- we will not fight each other. It's not our fail that ure concept is suboptimal.

We gave u enogh time to find a solution.
So I'm very curious on ure replay.

With regards

Asathor

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:34 am

Asathor wrote:Hey guys,

Well we say this b4 we jumped in the world and even b4 the world did open.

We was woundering how u woud handle that- we told u that we came from a 5k world. Other guilds build allies and give us a nice time there.
But it ended like we anounced b4-

So we was a 50 player guild. And our players survived. So it's not our fault that u split us in 25 members.

We are the last guild standing.
So per definition the world is done.

But as DSA say allready in her charming direct style- we will not fight each other. It's not our fail that ure concept is suboptimal.

We gave u enogh time to find a solution.
So I'm very curious on ure replay.

With regards

Asathor

I am rather charming aren't I. *kicks you in the shins*

Wilson644
Lancer

Postby Wilson644 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:35 am

Agreed, keep your gold, I just want to finish this together, just how we qualified in the first place!

RPLivio
Lancer

Postby RPLivio » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:43 am

As DSA and Asathor wrote, we won Guild World 2 and we are not going to kill each other, we all are the team that won w160, 5k world with 50 players guilds, some of our player wrote u about that topic before, so we are now the last guild, its not our fault that u joined us in 25 guild memebers, expecting a solution asap, recieve Warm regards.
RPLivio

Mugabe
Lancer

Postby Mugabe » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am

Hey Quark, I agree completely with the afore mentioned comments. It was through teamwork we got there and we did come across some good enemies (peeps from 5k and 1k worlds) however again teamwork got us through. For a game that really creates a culture and mate ship (with a lot of death) I hope that you will understand us and our requests. And neither did we create a "super team" we played with our original team only. If you look to other GW's there are countless mergers etc happening so people can get a leg up. We however went in with our team and our team only. Win or loose.

RPLivio
Lancer

Postby RPLivio » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:01 am

I hope all your team be ok, as Dirty and Asathor wrote we expect a fast solution of this little issue, šome of us wrote lot of time before this world be opened, to prevent u about this, we are the last guild ! We won this world and we are a team of 50 players, we Came from w160, 5k world, with50 players guilds, is not our fault if now are 2 guilds active, we are not going to fight our same mates, so please we need a fast solution, because we want to keep playing.
Warm regards
RPLivio
Guardians Forever

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:49 am

Lol. Muki is Mugabe

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:50 am

CorranHalcyon wrote:And we don't have any poison berries to eat either so now the choice is yours.

i dunno about berries, but i think coon could come up with something for us.. hahaha

Return to “General”