Y'all can thank us now if you won a 5k

General topics and discussion on Valor.
DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Y'all can thank us now if you won a 5k

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:47 am

Due to our refusing to eat the other half in GW2, quark has responded with making GW4 a 5k guild world and going forward they will HONOR their original format for having 1k and 5k guild worlds.

Only issue with this is they won't give us our win. We are being told we have an invite to GW4 but we don't win GW2 as is. They still want us to eat our other half. So we don't get a medal. We don't get anything except an invite to another guild world.

I highly doubt any of us will attend GW4 as our original guild. Y'all have fun with this new information. I'm sure a lot of you in gw1 and gw3 will enjoy knowing this as well

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:40 am

This was the reply we got from Orlor FYI

"Chris(The Quark Games Helpdesk)Jun 18 18:56 (PDT)
Greetings!
A decision has been made that rules for the Guild World
#2will not be changed in regards to the victory conditions. The original rules for the Guild Worlds state that a single 25 person guild has to win, and that will remain as the conditions necessary for that world to end.
From looking at the feedback from your and other guild members regarding this, we are going to be making some changes to future guild worlds.
Because of this we are going to be making Guild World 4 a world that only 50 player guilds are able to join. Your entire guild (50 members) will also be given an invite to that when it is to occur (when it gets full).
This will be the format used in all of the Guild Worlds going forward. Winners of the 1k worlds (25 member limit) will be grouped together in a guild world and winners of 5k worlds (50 member limit) will be together.
If you have any feedback on this decision or any others in Valor please be sure to let me know.
Regards,
Chris"
sooooooooooooooooo yeah. thanks for nothing Quark.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:23 am

Asa i'm pretty sure we pointed this out NUMEROUS times prior to guild worlds even opening. We provided them with screenshots of how the guild worlds were originally planned to take place
We provided them with screenshots of descriptions of when worlds would open and at what population had to be for the world to open.
We provided them with everything, only for them to refuse to listen to us and decide to ignore what their players *not just Guardians* were asking them to honor.

So now that we've placed them in this position, yes, we are their test subjects and everyone else will be able to join guild worlds with their original line up and win the world with their original line up.

Thanks quark. We really enjoyed going through absolute hell playing non stop since January only to be told we won't be declared winners, we just have to play another guild world to get the medal that should be rightfully ours to begin with.

Rhazen
Knight

Postby Rhazen » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:46 am

So starting in guild world 4 huh? How come if u look at the guild world 4 list the very first guild listed is 25?!?

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 am

Rhazen wrote:So starting in guild world 4 huh? How come if u look at the guild world 4 list the very first guild listed is 25?!?

As we were notified yesterday, they will be making a statement/comment/announcement on this next week. Just stay tuned.

Richie01
Lancer

Postby Richie01 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:32 pm

They just want you to go to GW4 and spend more of your hard earned money ;)

It's a win win for quark and as usual the players get the sharp end of the stick!

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:33 am

Don't understand why your entire guild will be invited and not all 5k worlds previous winners... I think lot agreed with you DSA, even if they didn't posted as much as you did...

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:27 am

MyName999 wrote:Don't understand why your entire guild will be invited and not all 5k worlds previous winners... I think lot agreed with you DSA, even if they didn't posted as much as you did...

I know a lot agreed with me, but they didn't voice it on here. I've received several 1:1 about it on ktalk since the discussion started way before the guild worlds open.

They are basically inviting us to pacify us and shut us up because they don't want to admit to failing to follow their own rules to begin with.

Kingaddis
Knight

Postby Kingaddis » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:10 am

That's two things I agree with you now.
Wow, things are changing 😉
Started - Urban decay W14
Current - Ominous W504

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:24 am

Yey, I'm pleased you understood the Quark's plan and won't calm down!!!

Anger can't be calmed by being paid! Thx DSA voicing for us all!!!

Return to “General”