What irks you?

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Mielle
Lancer

What irks you?

Postby Mielle » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:20 am

A thread for mini rants about pet peeves - please keep it polite! (and don't mention other players by name!)

For me, I hate going to the market and seeing 15+ people all trying to sell the early game iron that almost everybody has in surplus for bizarre and totally unrealistic profits. (Learn something about Supply & Demand, guys!) 😱😲😓

Whew; I feel better already. 😃

PheonixWolf
Lancer

No fun

Postby PheonixWolf » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:53 pm

What irks me is those people that join your guild and then never post anything until an Activity Check. They don't talk, they rarely help out in wars, etc. I mean, why join a game as awesome as Valor if you are not going to truly play? I don't know, it's just irritating to myself and other guild leaders.

Blitzcraig
Lancer

Postby Blitzcraig » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:00 am

What irks me? having those pauses going throw cities. One update cured it. Two updates later and it is back to the same thing. Really frustrating.

Boomhaur
Knight

Postby Boomhaur » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:15 am

Same here it seems everytime they open a new world the game slows down.

Boomhaur
Knight

Postby Boomhaur » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:28 am

Also those people that think barb cities around them belong to them. I got in a huge fight in one world because I took a barb city by this guy and he cried like a baby that I cost him all those resouces because he could not farm it. He was a lot stronger than I so he kept sending me threats he was going to wipe me and my guild out I was in a small guild helping them get going. Well he didn't know my brother was in the top guild. I sent him a message when my scholars were going to his last city he was not happy. Well anyways he got me so aggravated I left that world after that. I was laughing when I took his last city as he was trying to tell me he made a mistake and was wrong.

HellJumper Nova
Knight

Postby HellJumper Nova » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:08 pm

With Phoenix on the member issue. I also, dislike GuildJumpers (no fun intended).

LordAlan0293
Lancer

Postby LordAlan0293 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:17 am

I have playing on world 9 for 8 month and have applied the Valor updates along the way. Each update fixes bugs and adds new bugs. I will say the game is challenging, but the last update is aggravating. All of the counters do not update on manual refresh. The farm counter is the worst. It seems it will update only when you actually build up your farm. Another is the last time entering the game is not working.
Gold for accomplishments instead of points or add gold to the Wheel of Fortune. Let us have the choice.
Increase the amount of points you can have for warehouse.
Having the ability to cancel an attack at any time would be great.
Great game and keep the updates coming as long as they are tested more.

LordAlan0293
Lancer

Postby LordAlan0293 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:26 am

The farm issue I brought up is the people to farm counter doesn't update until you build up your farm

HySpade
Lancer

Technical support lacking

Postby HySpade » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Technical support or the lack of it irks me.
I got a new phone and wanted to continue
playing in world 3. I followed the instructions
but they didn't work. I never got the required
email. All technical support did was email links
to an article that did not solve the problem.

Blackdeath550
Lancer

Postby Blackdeath550 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:55 pm

The thing that annoys me the most is that many people get a city and never play it, making you waste your time mailing them and stuff. They never have more than 799 of each resource anyway.

Return to “General”