Refresh issues

General topics and discussion on Valor.
AceDragon
Guardian

Refresh issues

Postby AceDragon » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:39 am

After the newest update. I am having issues with, I guess refreshing. After the update I took two cities. Since then It keeps going back down two cities till I refresh in the members list and for it to refresh in the portal I have to go to the city first in order for it to go back to my portal. The game does not seam to remember things like it used to. Also when going threw cities and the building cue. It's like it didn't remember yesterday's work until it completely refreshes. A city that was at max points isn't until it refreshes. This has been going on since latest update.
Please fix the refresh and memory issues.
Does this have anything to do with me having 615 cities? Will it get worse if I get more cities?

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:49 am

Also could you put the city scroll threw in the portal, back at the bottom and make the points a bigger font. I dont think we need a picture of te city at the left an the word keep under the points. The points are to small to read.
And you have to scroll back up to scroll to the next city page. Doesn't make much sence.

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:17 am

I don't mind the city pics or the font. But I absolutely agree to put the scroll buttons back on the bottom.

WalBanger
Lancer

Postby WalBanger » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:41 am

YES please add it to the bottom again.... but you can keep it at the top as well as it can be useful there as well

Calin
Lancer

Postby Calin » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:20 pm

I lost a city because of the refreash skrew up. I spent 50 gold on a ceasefire in w40 and it didnt work. All because of the skrew up. I want my 50 gold back. It suck when you spend money on something you think will work and it doesnt.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Calin

Please contact our support team and they can help you, including getting that 50 gold back. You can find directions to contact them from my signature.

1st Portix
Lancer

Postby 1st Portix » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 am

Same exact problem as Ace. It's becoming a nuisance. Please solve

Return to “General”