Question about beta testing

General topics and discussion on Valor.
AceDragon
Guardian

Question about beta testing

Postby AceDragon » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:47 pm

My question is. What happen to the beta testing before the updates roll out?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Please do not @me for individual posts as I do read them all.

We currently do have beta testing that occurs before a version is released. We received a large amount of people wanting to be in the beta testing so unfortunately not everybody was able to make it in.

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Sorry for the @you.
If there was bata testing for this latest version. How did it get passed? It has plenty of errors and bugs.
I read a post somewhere in here that some one said 5-6 months ago the game ran better. He is right the game ran way better then.
Either the current bata testers didn't test the game or there wasn't any test done.

Let me ask you, do you play this game? Does anyone at Playmesh play this game? If so on what device? Do you get errors?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Yes I personally play Valor HD on an iphone 4.

Everybody at our office plays Valor on almost a daily basis. They play on a variety of devices including ipod touches, ipads, ipad2s, and couple versions of iphones.

When an error does come up from a person playing in the office it goes through the same process as if you sent in a support ticket. It is sent to our devs to get fixed for the next version update.

Gilictic
Guardian

Postby Gilictic » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Hey, hey, Orlor, what iOS do you run on? I'm having very serious issues with HD on iOS 5.0.1. I'm not using HD because of it. I have iPod Touch 4.

liljames326
Knight

Postby liljames326 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:44 pm

I have iphon 4s same software no problems, is your pod jailbroken or did you download that software? i dunno wat the ipod originally had with it.

Gilictic
Guardian

Postby Gilictic » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 pm

No, iPhone 4S: 3x More powerful processor and 7x more powerful GPU. More RAM too, I think. It makes sense that you don't have crash issues just minutes into every HD game.

Gilictic
Guardian

Postby Gilictic » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Oh, and I downloaded the new iOS, but I don't think that makes a difference. Does jailbreaking make a difference?

liljames326
Knight

Postby liljames326 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:03 am

Herm not sure what jailbreaking does necessarily but A LOT of people said it is good. They said I just have to look it up.. To lazy to though. And well true about the processor though. haha, though I think the new software does actually help, in compressing files or something like that, since some apps that I would try to download from itune s on my ipod touch 2g required the 5.0.1 ios i believe it was. there was also other software you could download but i would have to do more research.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:10 pm

There has been some issues with people playing Valor on jailbroken devices. It is not something I suggest you do.

Return to “General”