Guild World 1 has closed

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Nachos2
Knight

Guild World 1 has closed

Postby Nachos2 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:30 am

The first ever Guild World has officially been 100% conquered and the titles have been handed out. All players surprisingly recieved the Gold level of the Valorian Elite title. I want to thank everyone on my team that won, and thank all our fallen comrades from along the way. Only 25 could receive the title but it took a LOT more to win than 25. Congrats to all my brothers from Lords of the Dead and Assassins Creed! You all done great and we can now call ourselves the first ever Guild World conquerers! #ACLoD #ValorRetirement

*Edit for spelling.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:38 am

Congrats Nachos!
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Nachos2
Knight

Postby Nachos2 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:52 am

LordFirefall wrote:Congrats Nachos!

Thanks firewall! Now only if Quark will have thought winning was a feat, that would be something! Lol I myself spent a small amount of gold in GW1. Maybe 3,000 gold give or take. Which is absolutely nothing compared to many many others. Our reward for winning? Quark gives us 300 gold. Lol

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Congrats on earning your win. We just weren't willing and still aren't willing to eat our other half for a medal and gold. Guild World 2 was won over a month plus now. For the record. Soooo don't go gloating too much there buddy
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

Nikhil21
Knight

Postby Nikhil21 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:43 pm

Werent you in gw1 too? I remember nacho telling me his guild capped you out there.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Nikhil21 wrote:Werent you in gw1 too? I remember nacho telling me his guild capped you out there.

Yes. I was there for all of three weeks. I built my city up and handed it over to someone as I was focused in GW2. I had no intentions of every playing GW1 or GW3 seriously.

Congrats on capping out a 1085 city. Lol
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

Nachos2
Knight

Postby Nachos2 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:12 am

DirtySouthATL wrote:Congrats on earning your win. We just weren't willing and still aren't willing to eat our other half for a medal and gold. Guild World 2 was won over a month plus now. For the record. Soooo don't go gloating too much there buddy

If the world hasn't closed it means it hasn't been won. Until you guys decide to merge your guilds it's not over. So yes you may have beaten down your opponents but you haven't won. GW1 is the first fully conquered Guild World. For the record.

*edit for spelling.

RonyNasr
Lancer

Postby RonyNasr » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:24 am

Guys, this ain't worth fighting...

First, Nacho is not the official speaker of our winner in GW1! Second, DirtySouth nobody mentioned GW2 or offended anybody in GW2! Yes GW1 was the first world to be announced winners and earning the badges and the gold, regardless if GW2 has been won since 1 month or more, we all know the GW2 drama and we respect your decision as a team... I see this is silly to fight over such thing!!

Regarding the rewards we have earned, 300 coins? Cheap! I wish quark never gave us a single coin back! the badge is nice, but that's not a bit worth what GW has taken from us as effort, money and time!!! GW winners must be rewarded a lot more than that, whether coins or honors...

One more thing regarding the guildmasters badge owners... with all respect to some of them, but some others have earned this medal using some cheap voices or just being popular on kakao, as they have made this badge the cheapest above all others... Actually not a small effort have been done to earn it and yet they consider themselves this game boosters... Silly!!!

Congrats for both GW1 & GW2 Winner!!!
Tournament Of Champions Legend - Assassin's Creed Leader (GW1, GW5, GW9 & GW 11 Winners)
Honored by Quark: Lion of Valor, Valorian Legend, Valorian Champion & Valorian Elite!!
Search my kakao ID: "RonyNasr"

Slashu
Lancer

Postby Slashu » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:42 am

Well said rony. Hi nacho. Congrats to the team. Yes I agree there should be some more thought on quarks end to reward the winners in a more compensatable way.
Cheers.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 am

RonyNasr wrote:Guys, this ain't worth fighting...

Agreed.

RonyNasr wrote:One more thing regarding the guildmasters badge owners... with all respect to some of them, but some others have earned this medal using some cheap voices or just being popular on kakao, as they have made this badge the cheapest above all others... Actually not a small effort have been done to earn it and yet they consider themselves this game boosters... Silly!!!

Being both a Lion and a GuildMaster, I see the bashing from both ends. There's really no reason for it, as each serves a purpose and each is awarded in a different way. Yes, there are objections to some who hold the title, but since this is a wargame, you'll always have that (no one likes to lose, regardless of reason).

Regarding prizes for GW, I agree they should be higher. Not on the level of TOC high, but certainly more than 300 GP.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Return to “General”