Introduction to the new guy

General topics and discussion on Valor.
starhammer
Guardian

Introduction to the new guy

Postby starhammer » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Hey everybody,

I’m a new(ish) addition to the Valor community team and it’s nice to finally step out from the shadows, as it were, and introduce myself. I look forward to getting to know you all. I’ve been working behind the scenes here on some exciting stuff that I’m looking to share in the next few weeks. Most of it has to remain G-14 classified[color="#FF0000"]*[/color] for the time being but I think that you’ll see it will be worth the wait.

In the meantime, hit me up if you’d like to say hello, talk Valor or anything else from games to movies to comics. I can talk comics all day. Thanks for reading!

[color="#FF0000"]*[/color](Bonus points for anyone who knows that reference without having to look it up.)
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

Peanutmonkey
Lancer

Postby Peanutmonkey » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi!
Thanks for wrecking my life for the past 2 weeks. This game is an obsession.
May I humbly suggest making auroras blessing free and permanent? I need to hide my gold purchases from my girlfriend. Shell want to know why I'm playing a game that costs twice as much as wow to play seeing as I just quit wow :p

enchant
Lancer

Postby enchant » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:50 am

starhammer wrote:...has to remain G-14 classified[color="#FF0000"]*[/color] for the time being but I think that you’ll see it will be worth the wait.

Welcome to Valor. I'm fairly new myself, but already hopelessly addicted. Kudos, too, love the Rush Hour movies!

jcollier9
Lancer

Postby jcollier9 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 pm

G-14 Classified - Rush Hour!!

Robby
Knight

Postby Robby » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:24 pm

You ruined it for me^. Lol. I knew it but couldn't think of it and didn't want to look it up. Lol.
Because war is war, and war never changes.

Return to “General”