ToC. Tournament of Champions

General topics and discussion on Valor.
tommyneder
Lancer

ToC. Tournament of Champions

Postby tommyneder » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:33 am

Tournament of Champions.

Tournament of Champions, best tournament on Valor. The last one end at 3/23.
BGGeek won the tournament. He got really nice prizes.

My Question: Is there a new tournament coming?
I think people will like it. New chances, new talents. New players, new Valorian Champions.

Please ur opinion.

Greetz, Tommyneder. Kakao: Tommynederr

Tigel21
Lancer

Postby Tigel21 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:45 pm

If they do do a new tournament I would like to see a news way of picking who goes to them. These days the number 1 spots are dominated by who spends the most, but that doesn't make them the best players. Take away their gold and they may crumble like a newb. So I would say take the top people from the Titan world for it, that way you know you are getting the best players, but you would have to make an announcement of this so people know to join.

Superior1

Postby Superior1 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:44 am

I fully agree the TOC was the best tournament Valor has held and the most individual fun I've ever had on here.

Those of us that placed in the Top 3 got awesome Prizes and even forth wasn't bad.

I fully look forward to the next one, I don't think these are Tournaments that want to be held very often though as it could cheapen the meaning.

tommyneder
Lancer

Postby tommyneder » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Superior1 wrote:I fully agree the TOC was the best tournament Valor has held and the most individual fun I've ever had on here.

Those of us that placed in the Top 3 got awesome Prizes and even forth wasn't bad.

I fully look forward to the next one, I don't think these are Tournaments that want to be held very often though as it could cheapen the meaning.

Maybe once a year or once in 2 years? The prizes were to good so maybe it's better, when the ToC once a year opens, it's better to make the prizes a bit cheaper. It must be a tournament what everyone knows and dont forget, people want to join the ToC for the fame.
also people have to be nervous by waiting on their invite.
So special it has to be!

But that's my opinion.

Superior1

Postby Superior1 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:13 pm

How often is a really good question. I'd say no more then twice a year. They last a couple months for each one.

The prizes being so Awesome is I think a necessity as we must play them at a set time each week. We are not able to pick when it suits us to play. There for making it quite an inconvenience so having such a large pay out for it makes us find the time to play it. (And gets our S.O.'s ok with us devoting that much time for it. Lol)

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:32 pm

tournament was fun man sucked that i had to work and just built defense the whole time lol

Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:28 am

Yea would be great to see another I never got to play the other so looking forward to the next

RonyNasr
Lancer

Postby RonyNasr » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:22 pm

TOC rocks! In every game there r pros and cons! TOC had the many pros and lesser cons, so not to get into details... I think TOC should be held once a year!! The ultimate battle!!! Prizes were awesome... Valorian Champions have proven themselves and Valorian Legends grabbed the haul... Cheers!

Return to “General”