Is KoV the worst thing to happen to Valor?

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Eros
Lancer

Is KoV the worst thing to happen to Valor?

Postby Eros » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:12 pm

KoV certainly are the worst thing that ever happened to this game for me. They don't seem to have any identity. There are a plethora of 'sister guilds' that have adopted the name purely because they don't want to be attacked. The founders of KoV and those that joined from the beginning fine, but all these new sister guilds sprouting up and members, grow a pair. They're too afraid of the big bad wolf. One member of a guild i was a part of defected to join one of the aforementioned sister guilds. What other reason is there other than cowardice?

The reason i think KoV are the worst thing to happen is because what's the point?One world gets covered by this one guild and its factions. Then what? The game becomes stagnant. At the very least not terribly competitive. If the number of sister guilds were limited in much the same way that members of any one guild are, then you have more factions and more competition on a level playing field. The current situation in Vicentia is, lets all join KoV. Good, now we all belong to one guild. Yay. Now what?

As i say, at the minute in my world you just have all these cowardly guilds adopting a 'KoV' title so that the whole world is littered with them. Thankfully i was only a few months into this world, so time to start over in another one. Grew weary of this faceless juggernaut that has ruined Valor for me.

HellJumper Nova
Knight

Postby HellJumper Nova » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:10 pm

KoV, not the only name to pop up most of the time, BOA is another one. Think that only main ones that I seen.

runey71
Lancer

Postby runey71 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:51 pm

This is just normal for this kind of game. Eventually everyone will get bored. Guilds will split and war will happen. Then the fun starts :)

Roxas
Lancer

Postby Roxas » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Well in World 27 (Andromeda) me and my guild mates have DV8 as our title so far we only have only one guild that adopted the title
Roxas

iTryHard
Lancer

Postby iTryHard » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Roxas, you do have some sister guilds though.
Oh and OP I haven't even heard of KoV, I have heard of TQK, BOA, and SD though.

Nutterboy
Knight

Postby Nutterboy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:56 am

Back in the Early Worlds CORE GE and NM are a number of reoccuring tags

and also Roxas, you may not have others that directly ossociate by name but I'm sure your allies with other big guilds.

and OP a big family like KoV will take over the world to a certain extent then a guild of pro's with skill will emerge and hit KoV with precision and destroy them. It may take a few months but it will happen

Astril
Lancer

Postby Astril » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Guilds may use same tags and have "sister" guilds but if they dont actually cooperate and help each other the name means nothing

Nol
Lancer

Postby Nol » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:40 pm

In world 19 - Sepharim. KoV were wiped out by ourselves the Iron Knights and the Avengers. They don't work together, so good coordinated attacks and you can pick them off One by one! LordNol - Iron Knights

aaronnorth
Lancer

Postby aaronnorth » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:23 am

Like nutterboy said, CORE formed in world 4 to take over AC Kings who were exactly like KoV sound, it isn't impossible, I'm still in 4 today..

lucijuve
Lancer

Postby lucijuve » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:07 am

Kov is kk!

Return to “General”