Changes in game play?

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Suavejdawg
Lancer

Changes in game play?

Postby Suavejdawg » Wed May 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Have there been changes made in the attacks and why has there not been a report of these changes being made there are a lot of people freaking out about stuff that has been done mainly about chaos and sending fake attacks

BikerMike
Lancer

Postby BikerMike » Wed May 30, 2012 4:14 pm

If this is not fixed the game will be pointless. Without chaos you can not capture an enemy city and then support it. Please don't make us find another game to play!!!

Jcbtrooper
Lancer

Postby Jcbtrooper » Wed May 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Hey to pull the plug on everyone without notice is bogus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to reinstate and then fix it or you will lose a lot of players. A lot of negative chatter going on in my world in the Kakao chat rooms. Bad move, bad move..............

Jabuff
Lancer

Postby Jabuff » Wed May 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Agreed. Changing the rules like this will make people leave. I personally won't spend any more money until this is changed back to the game we all grew to love

LadyDelicious
Knight

Postby LadyDelicious » Wed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Rate valor guys!!! They had a few players complaining about it, now it's changed.

Wynter09
Lancer

Postby Wynter09 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Please either send everyone an update or change chaos rules back to the 40 cap. I understand not everyone likes chaos, but if you use it correctly it enhances the game and can be an advantage to the attacker and/or the defender. I really enjoy Valor the way it was. Now I am not so sure. Chaos is a very helpful tool. It promotes teamwork, and encourages interaction. It brings the game to a completely different level. I have been in a guild that did not utilize chaos and one that does. I would not go back to the non chaos given a choice. There is just no comparison between the two regarding enjoyment of the game. Non chaos is bland, but using chaos is exciting and you get to interact with so many different players.

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Wed May 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Looks like you guys will have to play the real game. Not this chaos garbage. Dodge and support. Chaos is turned off in w2 for 2 years! We didn't cry about it. Chaos is a cowards tactic. Now you actually have to attack and think out your attack moves. Stop complaining I have been playing this game for 3 years it has had its bugs but it's a great game! Leave the game then go play FarmVille!

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Wed May 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Are you serious I have 715 cities in w2 not one did I use chaos! You can capture and support its easy.

Natbrnk1llr
Lancer

Postby Natbrnk1llr » Wed May 30, 2012 4:58 pm

Chaos made the game better. The social aspect of it alone was what made the game. It blows now.

CT Eon
Lancer

Postby CT Eon » Wed May 30, 2012 4:59 pm

I think the only thing I really want...if they remove chaos is the concept of sending support before you cap a city...like I don't mind losing chaos I just don't want some 24 hr drive to completely kill off a dude (with guild)...cap the city and ONLY then can I send support which would leave it completely open for.......another 20 or so hours...if thats possible I'm completely happy :P

Return to “General”