New update

General topics and discussion on Valor.
PrincessCromer
Lancer

New update

Postby PrincessCromer » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:10 am

I should have learned by now not to trust valor when they brag about the best most exciting update ever that IT WILL BE THE WORST EVER. Since the 2.0 update I am unable to play anymore, as the game crashes constantly and has errors on every city I try to look at. I PAID FOR AURORA's Blessing like I always do and I can't use it. This game is worthless now.

Stop adding stupid stuff we dont need and fix what ya already have, valor. You get one star from me only because zero is not an option.

patacattoday
Lancer

Postby patacattoday » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:50 pm

yeah, I agree, I just registered for this forum to try and find out what is going on, valor is crashing all the time, I have paid real money and now have lost it. Very annoyed and want my money back

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:53 pm

If you lost use of any premium items please contact our support team.

Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

animo42
Lancer

Postby animo42 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:37 am

guys i was having the same prob but what i did was i deleted valor hd the reinstalled with the previous version "valor" only not hd. delete the current one then go to the app store and search valor. you can see there two valor. one is hd and the other is not. install the valor only

Galdat
Lancer

I PAID for Valor HD!

Postby Galdat » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:26 pm

I understand you are trying to help, but this is crazy. I develop software for a living. If I put this software out for our customers...paying customers, I would be fired.

Return to “General”