Guild World 10 Info

General topics and discussion on Valor.
runatme
Knight

Postby runatme » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Infusion wrote:Your missing the point... I do know more exploits and how to use all the exploits ...

Players who are new to this game... Dont stay...
Players which find using "exploits" cheating are leaving. Game is dying due to this use.
Point made. Facts are backing it up. Arguement over.

Now to make it so players "who dont want to cheat". Can still enjoy the game... Clean world... The rest of you cheaters. Stay the "F" out. Stop being being stupid in not recognizing the facts... Keep arguing all you want. But stay the "F" out of the clean worlds and everyone is happy.

Hahaha so now it's cheating ..

I cant believe how small sighted you people are if you think patching a few exploits is going to save this game your kidding yourselves ..

Ayses
Lancer

Postby Ayses » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:06 pm

It's not cheating at all, however over use of the exploits does have a negative effects. But they're not the only problem thats making new players not stick around.

Infusion
Knight

Postby Infusion » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Ayses wrote:It's not cheating at all, however over use of the exploits does have a negative effects. But they're not the only problem thats making new players not stick around.

Some real discussion....

Suggestions people.??

The best one we came up with so far.. Was to create 2 types of worlds for people to enjoy. Let keep the suggestions going!!!

Ayses
Lancer

Postby Ayses » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Perhaps bringing 5k's back and making those worlds eligible to use exploits and make 1k's without them? This would mean there would be more opponents to battle against and bring more competition back to using the exploits. Also bringing back speed and titan worlds may encourage older players, who used to play, to come back to the game as at the moment valor is very limited in what types of worlds you can play.

Angusandnico

Postby Angusandnico » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:04 am

I loved 5ks. Exploits really can only dominate in a 1k world. In 5k there's enough space and pop that skill and time can make them irrelevant. 1ks always had a rep for exploits and gold because small pop means those things can overwhelm. If we can't get rid of exploits clean 5ks would b better in my view and u would fill them up sooner

Angusandnico

Postby Angusandnico » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:11 am

I'd say better to leave exploits to 1k worlds where that type of play shines, or just get rid of them and play the game lol

Ayses
Lancer

Postby Ayses » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:03 pm

I suggested 5k's because it would make them less effective and having the exploits only in 1k's it would end with a pointless world. Also reprogramming some of the game may be more complicated and could result in newer glitches.

Angusandnico

Postby Angusandnico » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:06 pm

That's one idea I hope quark takes up Ayses. It would b awesome to play a 5k

Infusion
Knight

Postby Infusion » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:58 am

Bring back the legacy worlds with 500x500 grids... Put the speed back to 2 and 2. Guild size 60...

Sponge
Knight

Postby Sponge » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:25 am

Infusion wrote:Bring back the legacy worlds with 500x500 grids... Put the speed back to 2 and 2. Guild size 60...

That's the only way of bringing back most the players who quit. New legacy worlds just aren't the same.

Return to “General”