What happened to valor?

General topics and discussion on Valor.
AnarcNeedsHelp
Lancer

What happened to valor?

Postby AnarcNeedsHelp » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:41 pm

It's been roughly a year since I made the decision to walk away from valor. I started playing in W18, and played through w169(i think) and GW1. Today I decided to check in on the forums and it appears completely dead. Not only that but I saw a thread saying Quark took speed worlds away?

What happened to valor? :-0

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Speed worlds unfortunately had some issues which required them to be taken out of the rotation.

We are looking into other ways to bring back that particular fast paced game experience.

As for the forums there is actually an active thread at http://forum.quarkgames.com/showthread.php?43231-Guild-World-10-Info talking about some changes players would like to see in the game.

runatme
Knight

Postby runatme » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Valor is very much alive and well ..
Most people are either on line of kakao no one really uses the forum these days

Sponge
Knight

Postby Sponge » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:33 pm

I really hope quark can bring speed worlds back soon and/or look into providing other faster worlds. The main reason I have had to stop joining new worlds is that I cannot commit to playing a game everyday for a few months. Shorter duration worlds lasting a few hours/days are much easier to find time for.

cattiebrie
Knight

Postby cattiebrie » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:19 pm

The gw 10 forum is your active thread? Wtf guild worlds should not be your active thread. Orlor you've answered so many of our questions and this isn't directed solely at you. But seriously! Guild worlds are for those who play the 1-5k worlds.what about all of your other loyal members? Where are they and why isn't there something for them to talk about?Gw's are something special because you did something special to get there. But is that really all we have to talk about to say hey I did this I got there? No new updates for android users to be excited about. Speed worlds and competition worlds like the lone wolf all taken away.and then then I see oh yeah there is an active thread just one though and it's a guild world thread that if your just coming back to valor after a year break you should look at even though it has nothing to do with you. And if you do win a 1 or 5k world it still takes you a few months to even get to play the next gw.

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:36 am

I think he is directing players to look there to keep repetitive suggestions down. Just a tought. But please place your suggestions there

jgtupac
Lancer

Postby jgtupac » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Please bring back a fast paced world like Titan. I really liked the idea, it's a shame it didn't stick.

Malice
Lancer

Postby Malice » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:08 am

jgtupac wrote:Please bring back a fast paced world like Titan. I really liked the idea, it's a shame it didn't stick.

If it doesn't make money, then it doesn't make cents(sense).

- Valor Staff

Return to “General”