Valor Priorities

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Infusion wrote:Quest to Quark:

Has the Bug been Isolated???

Has a Resolution been put into place?

Is their an ETA???

Work continues on both ghosting and victory conditions. Once we have a firm date for completion it will be announced in game.

Infusion
Knight

Postby Infusion » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Orlor wrote:Work continues on both ghosting and victory conditions. Once we have a firm date for completion it will be announced in game.

Looking forward to it.

TwinSilverBlade
Lancer

Postby TwinSilverBlade » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:19 pm

I'm going to be straight up honest in this. I honestly don't care if people don't like what I have to say. As much as android is the growing strong in today's market were second class citizens in valor. Many android players have asked about updates to valor and were continuously passed over honestly it's sad that we android players can't be given the same respect as ios players. If quack cares about it's android fan base, they will give us a time frame to update android players to same platform as ios. There is no reason what so ever we don't deserve the same respect. This is 100% my opinion. But any android players who agree with please say so

Infusion
Knight

Postby Infusion » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:53 pm

Are we there yet???

I have to go to the bathroom...

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:23 pm

Infusion wrote:Are we there yet???

I have to go to the bathroom...

lol calm down owl. btw, where is your forum avie O:
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

TwinSilverBlade
Lancer

Postby TwinSilverBlade » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:05 am

Ok to start with I would like to apologize for my last post, as it was done when I was drunk lol. But I would like quack to understand that android players deservethe same gaming platform as ios players. Many before me have asked for this.is it really that much to ask for? Personal I don’t think so.... so quack please explain why in detail why android and ios can't be placed on the gaming platform? All we ask for is a time line that this can happen in. Is this really to much to ask for?

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:05 am

TwinSilverBlade wrote:Ok to start with I would like to apologize for my last post, as it was done when I was drunk lol. But I would like quack to understand that android players deservethe same gaming platform as ios players. Many before me have asked for this.is it really that much to ask for? Personal I don’t think so.... so quack please explain why in detail why android and ios can't be placed on the gaming platform? All we ask for is a time line that this can happen in. Is this really to much to ask for?

I doubt you will see an answer to the questions you ask. Quark doesn't announce timelines unless they already have the update finished (or very close). I'll take a swing at it though. The disparity between iOS and Android comes down to the fact Android app development is much harder than iOS. It's not just as simple as copying the iOS code over to Android. Below is an article that sums it up well:

http://techcrunch.com/2013/11/16/the-state-of-the-art/
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Malice
Lancer

Postby Malice » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:20 pm

LordFirefall wrote:Quark doesn't announce timelines unless they already have the update finished (or very close).

Actually..multi-city management and negative scholars were said to have been resolved by quark by January 2013. & well.............

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:41 am

Malice wrote:Actually..multi-city management and negative scholars were said to have been resolved by quark by January 2013. & well.............

Which is why they don't announce timelines any more.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:20 pm

LordFirefall wrote:Folks will have to go old school and attack while their opponents are on and prepared.

I know... I never said I wasn't a fan of it ;)

Return to “General”