New Title Proposal

General topics and discussion on Valor.
SirBlazeALot420
Knight

New Title Proposal

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:23 pm

As we have all discussed the falling number of gamers playing this platform I have a new proposal. Create a new title that is awarded to players that purchase $500.00 or more gold from the store. This will help bring in need revenue to valor to help launch new world types. Maybe even have a progressive title that changes from wood up to gold as you spend more money in the store. This should be a simple thing to do. It will reward your hardcore players while in the hopes of generating more. Maybe start the title with your first purchase and cap at $500 or so. As many players have spent way more than that and get no form of thanks. Just an idea I ran past other players and I got thumbs up as well as a suggestion to be a consultant for valor! Lol

Please post your thoughts and keep it clean! After all this is just an idea to help keep the game we all love around for all to enjoy.

Thanks
SirBlazeALot420

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:57 am

I think that's an excellent idea. Make the picture a fool/joker/jester and use these levels:
$500 - wood
$1000 - bronze
$5000 - silver
$10000 - gold
$25000 - bloodstone
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:56 pm

Thanks! I think that $25000 is a little high! lol they need to be achevable

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:59 pm

$50 Wood
$100 Bronze
$500 Silver
$1000 Gold
$2500 Bloodstone

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:18 pm

This is a bloodstone we are talking about. I think these are just fine, especially if it's a medal that's going to be bought.

$500 - wood
$1000 - bronze
$5000 - silver
$10000 - gold
$25000 - bloodstone
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:22 am

What ever the limits are set as should be put to a vote among all leaders. We can create a vote system here on forum. Just as long as we have a commitment to actually create the title. We can vote for design as well. Though I like the joker idea and think that should be it! Lol any thoughts from Orlor?

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:55 am

I'm not one for ruining another mans good troll... but damn blaze... you gotta know when to call a spade a spade.

"Hey i have a great idea, since there isn't enough badges that can bought with money lets make another one, so that the hardcore spenders that don't have Guildmaster, Lion of Valor, or Soldier can get a bloodstone medal too!"

personally, i feel there doesn't need to be anymore bloodstone badges. they are that color because they are unique. they stand out on a leaderboard as a result. adding more will only take away from that uniqueness, regardless of what the title is for and who will actually be able to have it... all in all i just think a title that goes strictly to gold spenders only helps quark and the title hoarders.

can we please get back to making changes to valor that actually improve the games experience? k, thx.
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:35 am

Benfrom300 wrote:I'm not one for ruining another mans good troll... but damn blaze... you gotta know when to call a spade a spade.

"Hey i have a great idea, since there isn't enough badges that can bought with money lets make another one, so that the hardcore spenders that don't have Guildmaster, Lion of Valor, or Soldier can get a bloodstone medal too!"

personally, i feel there doesn't need to be anymore bloodstone badges. they are that color because they are unique. they stand out on a leaderboard as a result. adding more will only take away from that uniqueness, regardless of what the title is for and who will actually be able to have it... all in all i just think a title that goes strictly to gold spenders only helps quark and the title hoarders.

can we please get back to making changes to valor that actually improve the games experience? k, thx.

I agree you Ben, my friend, about the fact that there's MANY other more important things to fix than creating new unusefull badges....

But I'm sorry, bloodstones badges, as all the others, don't mean nothing yet (and maybe never meant before too). Everything is corrupted in this game, even the Lion badge isn't given for true reasons every times X-C

Angusandnico

Postby Angusandnico » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:41 pm

As suggestion was for gold spending seems a gold medal would b appropriate. Gold medals r for things achieved while playing a world. None of the bloodstone medals fit that criteria

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:52 am

The objective is to get players to spend money and keep this game going strong. It is not at all for making ones ego bigger but to try to keep the game going strong. Like Angusandnico said Bloodstone need not apply to this proposal.

Return to “General”