Communication

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Kingaddis
Knight

Communication

Postby Kingaddis » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:56 pm

I have been playing this game for a very long time, and there are not that many old school players left, so I thought I would stand up and speak!
First things first, where are all the GM hiding ?? I mean you guys were voted in to represent the players, yet my part time slackers are more active than you guys, I am by far one of the most active crowns in valor, and I am one of the best communicators there is in this game! I have tried via FB and support to get any info.
Nothing, absolutely nothing! There is no GM contact details available, nothing.
An embarrassment.

Secondly, who has replaced Orlor? Because the guy who said that he would take over has done diddly squat, you sir need to sort your head out.

And lastly, I got one more legacy left in me, the excitement is gone, I just won my fourth straight legacy and I'm bored,
Valor offers nothing new! This game has massive potential, but the creators are letting it rot!

All I'm asking for is better communication, and to be bloody honest for a change.

Awaiting your reply
The only and true King

KingAddis
Started - Urban decay W14
Current - Ominous W504

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:08 pm

Many of us have quit because MZ/Quark isn't doing anything to fix the game.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Thu May 21, 2015 7:35 am

Like I said.... We are supposed to have an election every year for new Guild Masters. I put a lot of time and energy with Orlor to make this happen. It was to fix the exact situation that we have at this very moment. I wrote Nick about the election and he said there were no plans for this. There are also no plans for Lion Of Valor. I guess instead of doing things to keep this game going is not important. I have had a request in help desk for 4 days and nothing. This is for another problem. Looks like they are letting this game fall.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu May 21, 2015 8:21 pm

Quark decided long ago there would be no more Lions. As far as GMs go, I've never seen anything that indicated it would be an annual thing.

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Fri May 22, 2015 9:59 am

That was decided back when dealing with the issue of players using hacked devices having 10 accounts on one device. Some of which were GM and lost there title. It will take some digging to find it but it is there somewhere. There were tons of chat rooms and a few forums on the election. I will start digging but like you said most GM's have quit. It is only logical to replace them. They are smart enough to replace people that quit at McDonalds.... How else would you get your order?

How many GM's quit?

How many do nothing but are still there?

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Fri May 22, 2015 9:59 am

Kakao ID

SirBlazeALot420

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri May 22, 2015 5:48 pm

SirBlazeALot420 wrote:That was decided back when dealing with the issue of players using hacked devices having 10 accounts on one device. Some of which were GM and lost there title. It will take some digging to find it but it is there somewhere.

Both points are news to me and I was selected on the first GM round. Unless it's happened in the last 3-4 months, no GM has ever lost their title.

As far as replacing Lions or GMs, there isn't much point, as Quark stopped listening to them long ago (that's the single biggest reason I left those rooms). I seriously doubt they will ever do anything else with the game, let alone re-energize either of those programs.

ArtificialGod
Lancer

Postby ArtificialGod » Sat May 23, 2015 12:25 pm

Is this forum still active or monitored? I've posted 2 threads and they are yet to be submitted >.<

Carpenteer
Lancer

Postby Carpenteer » Mon May 25, 2015 3:38 am

LordFirefall, I agree with SirBlazealot that it seems that a lot of GM's and Lions of Valor are not active anymore. Maybe u r but many others just quit. If Quark does not elect new GM's or Lions it is like they disrespect the new players. It would be quite easy to do something about it. If Quark continues like they are doing now players will lose their motivation. And in the end their income will drop to rock bottom.

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Mon May 25, 2015 4:56 pm

I tried to find you on Kakao but couldn't. You should have known all about the issue. I can SS the conversation with Orlor and Jake. Kind of pointless though. If this game is falling there is not much of a reason to spend time on it.

Return to “General”