Communication

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Kingaddis
Knight

Postby Kingaddis » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:10 am

LordFirefall wrote:I don't remember seeing that in the GM handbook...

Hey, I like you, maybe you can come round my house and **** my sister.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:17 am

LordFirefall wrote:I don't think it matters whether Valor has anything left. If you look at the classic reasons one company acquires another, the one that fits in this case is to eliminate competition. For that reason, I suspect Valor will just be allowed to die on the vine.

Good to see so much old names her. Hi and HI :-)

Clever point her, Fire, as most of your posts. This made me search on who acquired Valor: GameZone? Aha, haven't they the "GameOfWar:FireAge" app? Looking for the constant TV advertising about this app, I imagine they have the ability to make Valor alive. But as you've told, I'm sure they don't have the will.

Sorry

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:47 pm

MyName999 wrote:Good to see so much old names her. Hi and HI :-)

Clever point her, Fire, as most of your posts. This made me search on who acquired Valor: GameZone? Aha, haven't they the "GameOfWar:FireAge" app? Looking for the constant TV advertising about this app, I imagine they have the ability to make Valor alive. But as you've told, I'm sure they don't have the will.

Sorry

I'm not sure GameZone has great decision making skills either at this point... They recently replaced Kate Upton with Mariah Carey - LOL.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Thumbpumper1
Lancer

Postby Thumbpumper1 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:27 am

I have been playing for many years & Zendesk changed their servers which are way too slow and now I have tried multiple times in differant worlds to make gold purchases only to be told that there is issues with their servers connections - I am losing my cities and the structures are being destroyed without being able to complete my purchases - I keep copies of all my purchases after the same issues in the past - pity they can't get a decent server after 5 years of issues and pity they haven't up graded the game to allow a player to have more that 1700 cities so I could get back into a previous world to help end it - hope someone can help ASAP - CHEERS

Ahotmess
Lancer

Postby Ahotmess » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:15 am

Love reading this old crap... so many familiar faces and so much laughable material.

smga3000
Knight

Postby smga3000 » Fri May 13, 2016 10:34 am

Hi folks,
I'm going to just address this thread in general. yes, the game wasn't getting the love it needed for a while now, but we have a new team on it and excited to be on it, and I'm here to replace Orlor and get things rolling and the message out. If you are having any issues, let me know and I'll see if it is something i can resolve for you while we are getting these new game updates out.

Return to “General”