Prepare for Server Outage

General topics and discussion on Valor.
BenTheWicked
Knight

Prepare for Server Outage

Postby BenTheWicked » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:56 pm

We will be migrating to our new servers on Nov. 1 at 16:00 VT.

As with our previous migration, we do not have a means of shutting down the game for all players, and we will open migrate servers one at a time. You may experience outages until 19:00 VT.

After that, we will be tweaking the servers to get them fully optimized, so if you experience odd timing issues, let me know by emailing ben.davis@valor-game.com and I will forward that to my developers.

This is the first step towards getting Valor into the modern era, and after we finish with this migration, we will begin rewriting the game to root out some bugs and get things smoother.

We appreciate your patience as we work towards making Valor the game you want it to be!

Re: Prepare for Server Outage

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:52 pm

This is the first step towards getting Valor into the modern era, and after we finish with this migration, we will begin rewriting the game to root out some bugs and get things smoother.

Does this include the Android version as well? Or should I throw all my hopes and dreams out the window after all these years. :rolleyes: ;)

We appreciate your patience as we work towards making Valor the game you want it to be!

BenTheWicked
Knight

Re: Prepare for Server Outage

Postby BenTheWicked » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:01 pm

We are working on an Android update. The reason I have not been playing the game is because I'm testing the new Android build. It is taking a long time, as it is a very outdated code.

Return to “General”