Limited Holiday Support, Part 2

General topics and discussion on Valor.
BenTheWicked
Knight

Limited Holiday Support, Part 2

Postby BenTheWicked » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:24 am

Valorous Players,

We're continuing to work on the system stability issues that players have been reporting. It's our top priority right now, and if we are less than responsive, it is because we are focused on this.

However, the real reason for this post is to announce that over the next two weeks, there will be limited support for the holidays. Next week, the Valor team will begin 2017 plans, including how much budget we have available for bug fixes and feature enhancements. I've had a preview of some of the proposals, and if everything goes as planned, we will have some exciting news in the near future.

The week between Christmas and the New Year, we will be out of the office. I will continue to answer emails when I am available, but plan on waiting until 2017 for a response. We hope that you take this time to enjoy family and friends. And to murder those family in friends in Valor!

Naturally, if glitches occur, I will try to get into the office to work on it. I will promises many fives of dollars and offer several I'll-be-your-best-friends to my freelancers to get them back into the code to help me get things sorted.

Please be patient over the next two weeks as we take the time to relax and enjoy our holidays.

And as we enjoy our holidays, I hope that you, too, have a safe and happy holiday season, with many gifts, friends, family, and smiles!

Sincerely,
Ben Davis and the Quark Team

Return to “General”