Rumor!!

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Cloud7274
Lancer

Rumor!!

Postby Cloud7274 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:49 am

There is a rumor floating around on kakao that the developers of this game are posing as guild members, creating guilds, and using their powers to immediately add troops, upgrades; basically anything they need in order to get users to purchase the same things with real cash! Any thoughts?!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:43 am

False.

That would be extremely shady/deceptive and that is not the type of company we are.

The majority of the company does play Valor regularly, on their iphone/ipod with the exact same interface/rules that all players have.

Not all of us are great at Valor either as I have personally been rimmed from multiple worlds. Apparently just building mass Guardians isn't a great strategy.

xSmith&WessonX
Lancer

Postby xSmith&WessonX » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:42 pm

I thought this was well known. I personally think its bad business do play a game you do work for. That's just my opinion. I don't trust everyone has the proper ethics not to cheat. And have personally suspected strange/ unfair gameplay in my world.

xSmith&WessonX
Lancer

Postby xSmith&WessonX » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:46 pm

On a lighter note, heehee all guardians is suicide if some gets their hooks into you. That and the ones who do downgrade to many building trying to pack troops in. A few ballista hurt them badly. Mix the two, your better hope nobody every gets close.

xSmith&WessonX
Lancer

Postby xSmith&WessonX » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Bad English. :-p

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:57 pm

One of our first interview questions is if they have played Valor before. We want to hire gamers because they are the audience we make Valor for.

The point of trying to make the best game you can is to make it so that it is something I want to play when I get home from work.

Take for example Riot Games, the makers of League of Legends.

I have played League of Legends with some guys from Riot Games on a few occasions. I think it shows what a great game they have if all of their employees work on it all day long and then go home and play it.

Nobody at PlayMesh cheats or has unfair advantage when they play Valor. I pride myself on keeping the integrity of Valor intact.

This includes making sure NOBODY (employee or player) is hacking/cheating inside any worlds.

Heimdallr
Lancer

Postby Heimdallr » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Hahaha! That's hilarious! Of course the PM peeps have to take a break from suspicious in game actuvities for their Illuminate meetings, I'm sure! lol And the next update is being beta tested by Bigfoot too!

xSmith&WessonX
Lancer

Postby xSmith&WessonX » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Hey you guys tell it! It's your show, I'm just another brick. At the end of a day, it's just a game, not worth a fantasy about illuminati. Haha. Wow. Is all I can say is I've seen some shady stuff. Whether or not it's from the company I guess we all have to take your word on that. No?

xSmith&WessonX
Lancer

Postby xSmith&WessonX » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Another day fellas. Cya!!

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Oooo conspiracy theories

Return to “General”