Population cap

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Kingjason666
Knight

Population cap

Postby Kingjason666 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi Orlor I just read about the 30k population cap in new worlds. I got no issue with that except for w100. This world is going to be epic and should have a pop cap of about 75k. All the best players are going there. We will not all fit in 30k world.

Also since w100 is going to be huge. Everyone wants to get in as soon as it opens is it possible for play,esh to set an exact time on day the world will open. Obviously you can't set the date as other world will fill up at their own rate. But if we all know he world would open at 0:00 VT it would help us.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Kingjason666 wrote:Hi Orlor I just read about the 30k population cap in new worlds. I got no issue with that except for w100. This world is going to be epic and should have a pop cap of about 75k. All the best players are going there. We will not all fit in 30k world.

Also since w100 is going to be huge. Everyone wants to get in as soon as it opens is it possible for play,esh to set an exact time on day the world will open. Obviously you can't set the date as other world will fill up at their own rate. But if we all know he world would open at 0:00 VT it would help us.

As for the population I will see what I can do.

For what time it opens, that is still done all automatically once the previous world is about 30k. I can say each 30k world seems to be up for about 4 days so once world 99 opens there will be about 4 days till 100 opens.

ccrunnerboy
Lancer

Postby ccrunnerboy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:21 am

I'll tell you about a cap. I feel like cappin yo stupid azz for posting such a dumbazz request. 30k is more than enough population. Only an idiot noob would need more than that. Lmfao. How long will this last before some idiot mod deletes it???. Lmfao......

ccrunnerboy
Lancer

Postby ccrunnerboy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:26 am

Ask yourself this. Is any update more likely to result in someone buying more gold?? At the end of the day, that is all that matters. You are delusional if you think the devs give a flying fhukk about anything else. All they care about is getting your dumb azz to buy gold. So if increasing the pop cap to 75k has no effect (or decreases) a player's propensity to buy gold then, it ain't gonna happen. No use even asking.

Ccrunnerboy1
Lancer

Postby Ccrunnerboy1 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:55 am

I think 30k is more than enough. Btw, I think it's super lame to ban posters for saying stuff that the mods disagree with. Until you guys make an activation email I can keep coming back all day. But something tells me this will get deleted anyways simply because someone doesnt like what I am saying.

Return to “General”